NERO fiddled, TRUMP tweets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShaneSpicoli
    so this is what you do after i blow your fish cleaner story outta the water.

Go after the my pillow guy.

hahahahah
    tRump inappropriately touted a drug as a cure for COVID-19.

People died because they listened to tRump and acted on his (non-expert) advice.

The only thing that blew up was your feeble spin attempt.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. BRONCOS FAN View Post

People died because they listened to tRump and acted on his (non-expert) advice.

Comment

Yeah, I'm sure that's why tRump invited him to speak to the nation.

I'm sure it has nothing to do with this...

Lindell spoke at the 2019 Conservative Political Action Conference, in which he praised Trump as "the greatest president in history".[32]

My Pillow CEO claims God "gave" President Trump to America during White House coronavirus briefing

https://www.salon.com/2020/03/31/my-...irus-briefing/

Comment

[IMG]
            It's an unproven drug.

tRump is not a doctor, and has no standing to recommend.

People died following his recommendation.

Only you would need someone to draw you a picture.

Comment

Uh....what?

“Roughly 280 million masks in warehouses around the U.S. were purchased by foreign buyers on Monday alone, according to Forbes. A FEMA spokesperson said the agency ‘has not actively encouraged or discouraged U.S. companies from exporting overseas’.”

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...rus-aid-157806

Comment

Trump lies. (well-proven fact).

Comment

It's an unproven drug.

tRump is not a doctor, and has no standing to recommend.

People died following his recommendation.

Only you would need someone to draw you a picture.
                  People died because they were stupid enough to ingest a pool cleaning chemical. That is not what was suggested as a possible cure. You are as stupid as the person in AZ who died from it.

Comment

Originally posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post

People died because they were stupid enough to ingest a pool cleaning chemical. That is not what was suggested as a possible cure. You are as stupid as the person in AZ who died from it.
                    I know you’re not the brightest bulb in the chandelier, but I’ll try to break it down for you:

They ingested the chemical in question because they were trying to follow President Game Show Host’s advice.

tRump doesn’t open his diseased pie hole, they don’t ingest the chemical.

Comment

I know you’re not the brightest bulb in the chandelier, but I’ll try to break it down for you:

They ingested the chemical in question because they were trying to follow President Game Show Host’s advice.

tRump doesn’t open his diseased pie hole, they don’t ingest the chemical.
                      Show us what chemical they ingested and what chemical Trump said.

Comment

Originally posted by Rohirrim View Post

Dyson invents a new ventilator and starts making 15,000 of them. Trump doesn't say a thing.

Pillow guy makes some masks and Trump gets him onto the mic in the Rose Garden.

Difference?

Pillow guy is willing to say Trump is divine. When the president beckoned the executives to the lectern to say a few words about their efforts, up first was Lindell — a major Republican donor, the Trump campaign’s chairman for Minnesota and someone who has called Trump the “greatest president” in American history and someone who was “chosen by God.” (politico)
                        EXACTOMUNDO ! everyone called to the mic starts with trump praise and ends with trump praise the virus briefing is little more than a FLUFF JOB to bolster the POTUS ego ! I think it is appropritae for a pillow manufacturer to offer a fluff piece for donny.

Comment

c'mon its true as ****, trump names the chemical "chloro- " something and these moron trump supporters here in AZ recognized the ingredient in phosphate form and took some to protect themselves from the virus ! It was a component of their fish tank cleaner, one DEAD the other hospitalized !
                          The other medicines trump "mentioned" are now in RARE supply, and people with malaria cant get the drug thanks to donny's off handed comments !

THIS POS POTUS never misses a moment to say something "fabricated" or misleading that ends up making a NEGATIVE IMPACT, either financially or in the public health interest.

Comment

those people just lived by the word of their lord and savior donald trump.

Comment

Not too swift with the reading comprehension, are you?

Arizona man dies after attempting to take Trump coronavirus 'cure'

Wife survives after couple in their 60s ingested chloroquine phosphate, which Trump falsely claimed was approved to treat coronavirus

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...uine-phosphate

Comment

Originally posted by CHEF LUIGI View Post

those people just lived by the word of their lord and savior donald trump.
                                They were trying to get chloroquine phosphate.

Because tRump (falsely) touted chloroquine phosphate as an approved treatment for C19.

Had tRump not recommended chloroquine phosphate, then they wouldn't have taken it.

Not sure how to break it down any further for the tRump smoocher.

Comment

Working...
                                X