NERO fiddled, TRUMP tweets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NERO fiddled, TRUMP tweets

the twitter president is a farquing moron !

Click image for larger version

Name:	91277051_10218447769399714_1574335174475251712_o.jpg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_sid=ca434c&_nc_ohc=xbbMxd3mx6EAX_Vo-47&_nc_ht=scontent.fbkk13-1.fna&_nc_tp=7&oh=97cf4d67f180afbeaf9a3bb19ed7e761&oe=5EAB85DC.jpg
Views:	54
Size:	98.5 KB
ID:	2598343

Comment

imagine getting triggered over a guy who makes pillows and masks. 50,000 per day.

Alot more then you have done during the pandemic which is just to spam memes about people who actually have helped.

That guy is saving peoples lives. I would say shame on you, buts its apparent to me you have no shame.

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneSpicoli
        imagine getting triggered over a guy who makes pillows and masks. 50,000 per day.
        Imagine thinking a pillow salesmen/con artist/crack smoker has a any business appearing with the POTUS in a WH briefing re: a public health crisis.

That guy is saving peoples lives.

Name:	images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQF-d7Px3HTqhXssl-PiBC_BK2IaaUD60BPrdVo_u9hmh3ZkarObmIYFaY4.jpg
Views:	49
Size:	4.2 KB
ID:	2598385

Comment

how does one make 95,999 posts of spam.

must have been a slow decade at the music store.

Comment

Anything I don't like is "spam." Sniffle!

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. BRONCOS FAN View Post

Imagine thinking a pillow salesmen/con artist/crack smoker has a any business appearing with the POTUS in a WH briefing re: a public health crisis.

Name:	images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQF-d7Px3HTqhXssl-PiBC_BK2IaaUD60BPrdVo_u9hmh3ZkarObmIYFaY4.jpg
Views:	49
Size:	4.2 KB
ID:	2598385
              Dyson invents a new ventilator and starts making 15,000 of them. Trump doesn't say a thing.

Pillow guy makes some masks and Trump gets him onto the mic in the Rose Garden.

Difference?

Pillow guy is willing to say Trump is divine. When the president beckoned the executives to the lectern to say a few words about their efforts, up first was Lindell — a major Republican donor, the Trump campaign’s chairman for Minnesota and someone who has called Trump the “greatest president” in American history and someone who was “chosen by God.” (politico)

Comment

In fairness, it's probably not just about advertising:

People who are willing to tug tRump's dick in front of the cameras are probably getting fewer and further between these days.

Trump accused of using coronavirus briefing as corporate advertising spot

President’s press event features leaders from Honeywell, Procter & Gamble, and MyPillow as US cases climb

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...taEKrTVpeMASBE

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. BRONCOS FAN View Post
                  In fairness, it's probably not just about advertising:

People who are willing to tug tRump's dick in front of the cameras are probably getting fewer and further between these days.

Trump accused of using coronavirus briefing as corporate advertising spot

President’s press event features leaders from Honeywell, Procter & Gamble, and MyPillow as US cases climb

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...taEKrTVpeMASBE

I am not making this up: Since the Rose Garden show, My Pillow's ads on TV have quadrupled. If there is one thing conmen know how to do it's cash in when the time is right.

Comment

Originally posted by Rohirrim View Post

I am not making this up: Since the Rose Garden show, My Pillow's ads on TV have quadrupled. If there is one thing conmen know how to do it's cash in when the time is right.
                    It should come as no surprise that tRump found a kindred spirit in this con man...

MyPillow was sued in Alameda County Superior Court in Oakland, California for running ads with false claims of the pillow helping with snoring, fibromyalgia, migraines and other medical conditions. Prosecutors in nine California counties brought the charges against the misleading infomercials. [19] MyPillow settled for about $1 million dollars, while admitting no wrongdoing. "We did nothing wrong. We did not make any misleading claims," Lindell told NBC News. "Rather than fight this, I made a business decision to prevent long and costly litigation, pay this and move on." [20]

In 2017, the Better Business Bureau revoked accreditation of MyPillow, lowering its rating to an F based on a pattern of complaints by consumers. The BBB cited a Buy One, Get One offer that became a continuous offer and therefore the normal price of the product – not a sale price or free offer. [21] Mike Lindell released a statement: "MyPillow was built on our dedication to our customers' satisfaction. We run sales and specials for our customers, so that we can give as many people as possible the chance to have a great night’s sleep. Naturally, I am terribly disappointed by the BBB's decision." [22]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michae...ll#Controversy

Comment

OAKLAND (CBS SF) — Ten California district attorneys led by Alameda County D.A. Nancy O’Malley Monday announced an approximately $1 million settlement of allegations that a Minnesota pillow company engaged in false and misleading advertising.

The district attorneys sued My Pillow Inc. of Chaska, Minnesota, last Wednesday in Alameda County Superior Court in Oakland and filed a stipulated settlement, reached with the cooperation of the company and its attorneys, on the same day.

The lawsuit alleged the company conducted false and misleading advertising by claiming, without any reliable scientific evidence, that the foam pillows could help people suffering from fibromyalgia, insomnia, migraines, sleep apnea, snoring and restless leg syndrome.

It goes on to indicate that they advertise themselves as the "official bed pillow" of the National Sleep Foundation, but My Pillow has an undisclosed financial relationship with the National Sleep Foundation.

http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/201...illow-company/

Comment

Comment

Comment

No wonder Spicoli is so sweet on this guy...

During the 1980s and 1990s, Lindell was addicted to cocaine, crack cocaine, and alcohol, leading to foreclosure of his house, and his wife filing for divorce.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_J._Lindell

Comment

so this is what you do after i blow your fish cleaner story outta the water.

Go after the my pillow guy.

hahahahah

Comment

Working...
                              X