How being in quarantine can change the world. Realistic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How being in quarantine can change the world. Realistic

Let us be the change. Cliche? Yes. Truth? Yes.

Yes sir and Amen!

It's the little things. Whining all fn day isn't going to get **** done!
    ​​​​​​

Comment

Some people seem to be fixated on their imaginations of what other people are doing.

I'm listening to a lot more music, if anybody else is interested.

Comment

While we wait on the concrete guys to pour the front porch, I’m just the contaminated river rat running in and out of the contamination zone to get groceries to people. It’s actually fun. Tips are crazy, don’t have to go to Denver, and customers act like I’m this brave soldier sacrificing myself to get them their organic avocados.

Plus I’m ****ing over the greedy insta-retards strike attempt. So that’s cool.

But I’m out running around so much I kind of wouldn’t mind getting the rona so I can take a couple weeks off and be like the rest of you lazy ****s.

Comment

Originally posted by spdirty View Post
          While we wait on the concrete guys to pour the front porch, I’m just the contaminated river rat running in and out of the contamination zone to get groceries to people. It’s actually fun. Tips are crazy, don’t have to go to Denver, and customers act like I’m this brave soldier sacrificing myself to get them their organic avocados.

But I’m out running around so much I kind of wouldn’t mind getting the rona so I can take a couple weeks off and be like the rest of you lazy ****s.
          you working for amazon?

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneFalco View Post

you working for amazon?
            Instacart. Yesterday was amazing but today kind of sucks. Dumbass boomers going out today getting their own stuff. A holes. If you’re in Denver and you want to do it dm me. Give you my promo code and will give you 1k once you do 100 batches. I’ll also train you.

Dont want to create competition but this golden age won’t last long and that referral bonus is ridiculous for Denver.
            Last edited by spdirty; 03-31-2020, 05:10 PM.

Comment

Origination of COVID-19: Intermediate horseshoe bat. However, no horseshoe bat colonies w in 900 km. No evidence they were sold in the Wuhan wet market. Interview of 59 people said none were sold. Wuhan center for disease & control& Wuhan center for virology are the epicenter. Both do experiments w horseshoe bat. South China University of Technology wrote paper which said “The Coronavirus probably originated from a lab in Wuhan. Safety levels may need to be reinforced in high risk bio-hazard labs. Regulations may be taken to relocate these labs far away from city center & other populated areas.

Comment

They don't call your dirty for nothing!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Meck77 View Post

They don't call your dirty for nothing!!!
                  Hey, I’m a capitalist lol.

Was funny today some dip**** tried to get me to grab him 3 big ass packages of TP. I almost “replaced” his order with a pineapple but didn’t because I’m just a nice guy. So I replaced it with sand paper.

How are you doing? Are your renters late?

Comment

Hey, I’m a capitalist lol.

Was funny today some dip**** tried to get me to grab him 3 big ass packages of TP. I almost “replaced” his order with a pineapple but didn’t because I’m just a nice guy. So I replaced it with sand paper.

How are you doing? Are your renters late?
                    Well I offered ALL of them huge discounts more than 7 days ago. I sent an email to all of them earlier today that those that pay this months discounted rate in the next 3 days get an ever greater discount next month on top of the original discount. I do all my rents by direct deposit/venmo and money is already flowing in.

I also did some trading with some of my tenants in advance who are contractors. I like working with contractors/handy people who won't call me/property manager because they plugged their toilet! I actually have quite a few of those types by design. So I have some painting jobs happening, flooring going in, a full on bathroom renovation, porch project etc happening in a trade for rent to keep some of them working at home.

I'll know more how it all looks in the next week or so. It's all good. I'm not worried. There is 2 trillion in stimulus filtering through. Trumps doing a good job on his end.

This is the time to be creative and resilient!

Last edited by Meck77; 03-31-2020, 06:40 PM.

Comment

Well I offered ALL of them huge discounts more than 7 days ago. I sent an email to all of them earlier today that those that pay this months discounted rate in the next 3 days get an ever greater discount next month on top of the original discount. I do all my rents by direct deposit/venmo and money is already flowing in.

I also did some trading with some of my tenants in advance who are contractors. I like working with contractors/handy people who won't call me/property manager because they plugged their toilet! I actually have quite a few of those types by design. So I have some painting jobs happening, flooring going in, a full on bathroom renovation, porch project etc happening in a trade for rent to keep some of them working at home.

I'll know more how it all looks in the next week or so. It's all good. I'm not worried. There is 2 trillion in stimulus filtering through. Trumps doing a good job on his end.

This is the time to be creative and resilient!
                      That is cool af man. Glad you were able to turn some lemons into lemonade.

Disagree on Trumps handling of this thing though.

Been seeing a few of these around the contamination zones (grocery stores.) Kinda wanna go up to them and advertise insta lol.

Attached Files

Comment

Well instacart is kind of sucky today, and seeing a lot of boomers out and about right now. Gonna need an uptick in deaths to get these ****ing people back in their houses hyperventilating in paper bags ordering their groceries online or we’re going to be back to normal soon.

Comment

Well instacart is kind of sucky today, and seeing a lot of boomers out and about right now. Gonna need an uptick in deaths to get these ****ing people back in their houses hyperventilating in paper bags ordering their groceries online or we’re going to be back to normal soon.
                          Your frequent death wishes have become obnoxious. Just stop!
                          Thousands are contracting the virus under 50. Docs, nurses, 1st responders and kids are dying.

WTF is your problem?
                          Last edited by DenverBrit; 04-01-2020, 02:43 PM.

Comment

Yes sir and Amen!

It's the little things. Whining all fn day isn't going to get **** done!
                            ​​​​​​
                            Does this mean you’re finally going to quit whining about people saying things you don’t like hearing on political discussion forums?

Comment

Originally posted by DenverBrit View Post

Your frequent death wishes have become obnoxious. Just stop!
                              Thousands are contracting the virus under 50. Docs, nurses, 1st responders and kids are dying.

WTF is your problem?
                              He belongs to that special subcategory of tRump supporters who just like to watch the world burn.

Comment

Working...
                              X