Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

stimulus bill will create $454 BILLION Federal Reserve slush fund for secret Wall Street bail outs

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by Rohirrim View Post
    Gaffo, you've been on this site for fifteen years ejaculating to doomsday porn.
    And during that time you've been blowing whichever way the wind blows.

    Comment


    • #32
      In her latest, Nomi Prins informs us that the $454 billion will soon expand to more than $5 trillion --- most of which will go to the too bigs who should be in prison.

      APRIL 6, 2020

      Wall Street Wins, Again: Bailouts in the Time of Coronavirus

      by NOMI PRINS

      https://www.counterpunch.org/2020/04/06/wall-street-wins-again-bailouts-in-the-time-of-coronavirus/

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by mhgaffney View Post

        And during that time you've been blowing whichever way the wind blows.
        Actually, I think your wet dreams of total destruction might just be in the offing, finally. I'm sure this will make you happy. Then, you can walk around in the wreckage like that Burgess Meredith character in the famous Twilight Zone episode and say, "I told ya so."

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by mhgaffney View Post
          In her latest, Nomi Prins informs us that the $454 billion will soon expand to more than $5 trillion --- most of which will go to the too bigs who should be in prison.

          APRIL 6, 2020

          Wall Street Wins, Again: Bailouts in the Time of Coronavirus

          by NOMI PRINS

          https://www.counterpunch.org/2020/04/06/wall-street-wins-again-bailouts-in-the-time-of-coronavirus/
          For a hundred years, the monied elite have been doing everything in their power to strangle the progressive dream in America. It is now officially dead. Trump is the ultimate symbol of the victory of not only greed, but every base instinct of humanity. Stop pining over the graves of murdered ideals. The parasites have won. Greed is victorious. The parasites will now suck out whatever blood is left in the carcass of America before fleeing to the enclaves they have prepared for themselves around the world. Wave bon voyage, suckers.

          This poor writer believes there will be some kind of second chance? Nope. I remember when Baja always said that the Great Awakening was coming. I suppose it's a good thing he didn't live to see the reality. Prepare Uranus!

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by Rohirrim View Post

            For a hundred years, the monied elite have been doing everything in their power to strangle the progressive dream in America. It is now officially dead. Trump is the ultimate symbol of the victory of not only greed, but every base instinct of humanity. Stop pining over the graves of murdered ideals. The parasites have won. Greed is victorious. The parasites will now suck out whatever blood is left in the carcass of America before fleeing to the enclaves they have prepared for themselves around the world. Wave bon voyage, suckers.

            This poor writer believes there will be some kind of second chance? Nope. I remember when Baja always said that the Great Awakening was coming. I suppose it's a good thing he didn't live to see the reality. Prepare Uranus!

            Comment


            • #36
              Nothing surprises me any more. Even so, I continue to be amazed by the absolute inability of Americans to take responsibility for our inept, corrupt and (yes) evil leaders - and to acknowledge it.

              Americans are addicted to the blame game. It's always someone else who did it -- never our leaders -- never us. As far as I'm concerned, the Democraps are as bad as the Repukes. A pox on both of them. Give me a leader who talks truth first and lets the chips fall. Give me a leader unafraid of confronting Wall Street and the War Machine. Give me a leader who values peace and justice above all else.

              But you clowns on this board want something different. You want someone who looks good on tv! Someone who kisses your ass and tells you what you want to hear.

              Grow up.

              Comment


              • #37
                Is it allowed to speculate on Putin's assassination?

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by mhgaffney View Post
                  Nothing surprises me any more. Even so, I continue to be amazed by the absolute inability of Americans to take responsibility for our inept, corrupt and (yes) evil leaders - and to acknowledge it.

                  Americans are addicted to the blame game. It's always someone else who did it -- never our leaders -- never us. As far as I'm concerned, the Democraps are as bad as the Repukes. A pox on both of them. Give me a leader who talks truth first and lets the chips fall. Give me a leader unafraid of confronting Wall Street and the War Machine. Give me a leader who values peace and justice above all else.

                  But you clowns on this board want something different. You want someone who looks good on tv! Someone who kisses your ass and tells you what you want to hear.

                  Grow up.
                  The writers of the constitution and BOR tried their best to avoid the inevitable... civilizations, and Nations alike all fall apart.

                  what will be important is what is learned as we fall further and further behind, and finally completely fall apart.

                  this is end stage America. It won’t get better from here.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Well, we are doomed to at least 18-20 months of viral hell. After that, who knows? But it doesn't look good.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X