Obesity epidemic costs U.S. economy $1.72 trillion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by broncocalijohn View Post
    Just to chime in, I have lost 10 pounds since Feb 8th but this Coronavirus will probably have me gaining weight. I miss the gym.
    there are endless sidewalks and endless calories tracking apps for free out there... don't let it back on.... meal prep to me is crucial right now, WAY to much time around that fridge.... WAY TOO MUCH!!

I started trying to cut body fat in mid January- so at 198 lbs, the goal was to cut weight and keeping doing weights/ cardio until down into the 188-190 range- then lift heavy and put that 8-10 back on as lean muscle mass.. figured at 43 this was perhaps my last window to really get back to elite shape, i.e. mirror and measurables... so yes this has put a hurt on that somewhat.. I have a pull up bar and TRX in the garage, so doing my best... but it does suck.

Comment

Originally posted by ColoradoDarin View Post

I would love to have that set up too. I miss the gym, but thankfully have an adjustable bench and a bit of dumbbells, a pullup bar, and bands from when I used to workout at home.
      people that own that set-up probably lay their laundry on it to dry.. lol... but yeah, wouldn't that be a nice set-up to have

Comment

Wife and I have been walking and getting takeout food which result in 5 mile round trip for dinner. We both workout in the morning. I run 5 plus miles she does her mat palates.

Comment

Originally posted by ColoradoDarin View Post

If you think I wouldn't want Trump to pay extra you're dumber than I thought.

Pay up fatty.
          He should at least start with real pictures of Trump golfing than throwing a fake one in there but that's what those people do.

Comment

Originally posted by B-Large View Post

there are endless sidewalks and endless calories tracking apps for free out there... don't let it back on.... meal prep to me is crucial right now, WAY to much time around that fridge.... WAY TOO MUCH!!

I started trying to cut body fat in mid January- so at 198 lbs, the goal was to cut weight and keeping doing weights/ cardio until down into the 188-190 range- then lift heavy and put that 8-10 back on as lean muscle mass.. figured at 43 this was perhaps my last window to really get back to elite shape, i.e. mirror and measurables... so yes this has put a hurt on that somewhat.. I have a pull up bar and TRX in the garage, so doing my best... but it does suck.
            Just had to have some lab tech come by to do all my vitals since I am switching life insurance and I am down to 211 according to her scale so I have actually lost a lot of weight. I have been running almost everyday but have done no lifting. I also went from 2 beers/pints a week to probably 4 a week. I guess my food intake is still really good.

Comment

Working...
            X