The "2.2 million dead" doomsday alarmist walks back own prediction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nyuKKK

I have an essential job. I can't stay home.
    I didn't realize Wal-Mart greeters were "essential."

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. BRONCOS FAN View Post

I didn't realize Wal-Mart greeters were "essential."
      I work for a sheriff department. Tell me more about how you're supposedly "hunkered down in Asia" while you sit on your smelly old recliner with 20 year old skid marks on it munching on processed carbohydrates.

Comment

I work for a sheriff department. Tell me more about how you're supposedly "hunkered down in Asia" while you sit on your smelly old recliner with 20 year old skid marks on it munching on processed carbohydrates.
        Sure.

I'd be happy to post a pic w/ a view of Central Bangkok with a personalized message if you'd like.

Comment

Sure.

I'd be happy to post a pic w/ a view of Central Bangkok with a personalized message if you'd like.
          Yeah I asked you about Thai sex tourism yesterday. You probably have a cousin or uncle over there visiting the "spots."

Hilarious you don't believe where I work. I can't blame you. The idea probably upsets you too much.

Comment

Yeah I asked you about Thai sex tourism yesterday. You probably have a cousin or uncle over there visiting the "spots."
            Cool story, Miss Cleo.

Hilarious you don't believe where I work. I can't blame you. The idea probably upsets you too much.
            I offered to prove my story.

That makes one of us.

Comment

Cool story, Miss Cleo.

I offered to prove my story.
              What you describe wouldn't prove anything nor would it prove you're not a sex tourist.

That makes one of us.
              I can't prove mine without giving away what department I work for.

Comment

Originally posted by nyuk nyuk View Post
                Nobody gives a sh*t about department your work for, nor about the new car you claim got delivered recently. Why don’t you go and start another thread in your ongoing effort to convince yourself that Trump has done a good job leading our country during this crisis.

Comment

What you describe wouldn't prove anything...
                  Sure it would.

To recap, I offered to post photos of my surroundings while holding up a personalized message of your choosing.

...nor would it prove you're not a sex tourist.

1. My only burden is to prove I'm currently sheltering in place in Asia as this was the statement you called into question.

2. You can't prove a negative. Even a home-schooled half-wit like you should understand that much.

Two can play your stupid game: Prove to me you're not into bestiality!

Excuses, excuses.

Comment

Working...
                  X