New COVID 19 Virus Report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by L.A. BRONCOS FAN View Post

Apparently, Hannity neglected to mention the whole asymptomatic transmission thing on his broadcast.
    to be fair, at least they are distancing- unlike Federal Press Briefings where they are shoulder to shoulder.. Maybe that's changed, haven't watched a briefing in a month.

Comment

• Originally posted by B-Large View Post

I am not convinced there is a point for the die hard when "enough is enough"....How does one arrive to that psychology I have to wonder?
      Read up on cult psychology.

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyR View Post
        Wait, price told us this whole thing was a Dem/lib problem?!?

Not this idiot again.

Click image for larger version

Name:	really-american-georgia-secretary-of-state-brian-kemps-office-improperly-37098217.png
Views:	106
Size:	124.0 KB
ID:	2598823

Comment

• Originally posted by c_lazy_r View Post

Really? Individual responsibility is idiotic?

Sounds like what America is supposed to be.

​​​​​​​"The people themselves are primarily responsible for their safety," Noem said. "They are the ones that are entrusted with expansive freedoms. They're free to exercise their rights to work, to worship, and to play. Or to even stay at home, or to conduct social distancing."
          Individual responsibility isn't idiotic. What is idiotic is the governor of our state citing our ruralness and the State's low test numbers as a motivating factor to not issue a stay at home order. She doesn't think it isn't going to get bad here. That we won't peak for months. Our peak will come quickly and get out of control if she doesn't issue an order almost every other state has.

We don't have enough tests. The average wait time for a symptomatic person, even high risk, to get confirmation as to whether or not they get testing is nearly a week. The only people being tested right now are State level, high-priority people, service men and women, people in group living facilities, and medical workers.

Noem's derelict actions and ineptitude is going to get hundreds, if not thousands, more people killed or infected in our state.

Comment

• Originally posted by Requiem View Post

Individual responsibility isn't idiotic. What is idiotic is the governor of our state citing our ruralness and the State's low test numbers as a motivating factor to not issue a stay at home order. She doesn't think it isn't going to get bad here. That we won't peak for months. Our peak will come quickly and get out of control if she doesn't issue an order almost every other state has.

We don't have enough tests. The average wait time for a symptomatic person, even high risk, to get confirmation as to whether or not they get testing is nearly a week. The only people being tested right now are State level, high-priority people, service men and women, people in group living facilities, and medical workers.

Noem's derelict actions and ineptitude is going to get hundreds, if not thousands, more people killed or infected in our state.

Let’s be real. I live in Montana so it’s similarly populated and the reality is our states aren’t going to be significantly affected by this virus. I know you know this.

Comment

Let’s be real. I live in Montana so it’s similarly populated and the reality is our states aren’t going to be significantly affected by this virus. I know you know this.
              Noem has already suggested that South Dakota's ruralness means we have better odds against a breakout here. The breakout is already happening. Lol. Coronavirus doesn't care about geography.

Comment

Req already said he was symptomatic (I don’t know if he actually has it), and he is high risk. So you posting this bull**** is doubly ridiculous. The reality is that rural communities can get hit hard by pandemics as well. It just usually takes longer to reach them. The Spanish Flu killed plenty of people in rural areas.

Comment

• Originally posted by Requiem View Post

Noem has already suggested that South Dakota's ruralness means we have better odds against a breakout here. The breakout is already happening. Lol. Coronavirus doesn't care about geography.
                  Hey, how are you doing anyway? You get tested?

Comment

You’re not just wrong here, you’re HISTORICALLY wrong. When the **** hits the fan in Montana, at least have the decency to come back to this message board and apologize.

Comment

• Originally posted by DenverBrit View Post

Not this idiot again.

Click image for larger version

Name:	really-american-georgia-secretary-of-state-brian-kemps-office-improperly-37098217.png
Views:	106
Size:	124.0 KB
ID:	2598823
                      The Republicans will be launching a historic level of voter suppression (with the SCOTUS' blessing) in the 2020 election.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by BowlenBall View Post

You’re not just wrong here, you’re HISTORICALLY wrong. When the **** hits the fan in Montana, at least have the decency to come back to this message board and apologize.
                            Here I am dumbass. More people been trampled to death by cattle than killed by covid in Montana.

Great prediction, bro.

Comment

• Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post

Req already said he was symptomatic (I don’t know if he actually has it), and he is high risk. So you posting this bull**** is doubly ridiculous. The reality is that rural communities can get hit hard by pandemics as well. It just usually takes longer to reach them. The Spanish Flu killed plenty of people in rural areas.
                              Wanna rethink this brilliance? Dip ****.

Comment

Here I am dumbass. More people been trampled to death by cattle than killed by covid in Montana.

Great prediction, bro.
                                Because the pandemic is already over. A real Mensa candidate, this one. 🤣

Comment

Working...
                                X