How a physician sees the pandemic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How a physician sees the pandemic

A voice of reason that will never be heard in the media.

This video just underscores the important questions that need asking and answering such as :

1) How do we know this virus is new, as in did not exist until recently? I recently read somewhere that over 800,000 viruses exist that can infect humans and we have only identified a scant few.
    2) How do we know this virus hasn't existed for millenia circulating in human populations all this time and was only incidentally discovered a few months ago? In late 2019 many of my coworkers exhibited severe flu-like symptoms including headaches, pains, and difficulty breathing. How do we know that wasn't this virus then?
    3) Why are we flipping out about this virus and not H1N1 or other pandemics?
    4) Why is nobody questioning or challenging the validity of politician-ordered "lockdowns" when no constitutional basis has been established? The entire state of Colorado was just put on effective house arrest by Polis preemptively, in case we get sick, not because we're proven to be sick and are medically shown a danger to society? The states and cities these people are elected to preside over are not dictators watching over fiefdoms. Where is the public questioning this and where is the outrage?
    5) How accurate and valid are these tests? Are they testing for only "coronaviruses" in general or this specific "new" strain?
    6) Have people who do not and are not known to have ever had this virus been tested for antibodies against this virus indicating they had it before?

What in the living **** is going on?

There should be a rule against posting disinformation that could endanger people's lives, and you should be banned for violating it.

Comment

Originally posted by nyuk nyuk View Post
      A voice of reason that will never be heard in the media.

This video just underscores the important questions that need asking and answering such as :

1) How do we know this virus is new, as in did not exist until recently? I recently read somewhere that over 800,000 viruses exist that can infect humans and we have only identified a scant few.
      2) How do we know this virus hasn't existed for millenia circulating in human populations all this time and was only incidentally discovered a few months ago? In late 2019 many of my coworkers exhibited severe flu-like symptoms including headaches, pains, and difficulty breathing. How do we know that wasn't this virus then?
      3) Why are we flipping out about this virus and not H1N1 or other pandemics?
      4) Why is nobody questioning or challenging the validity of politician-ordered "lockdowns" when no constitutional basis has been established? The entire state of Colorado was just put on effective house arrest by Polis preemptively, in case we get sick, not because we're proven to be sick and are medically shown a danger to society? The states and cities these people are elected to preside over are not dictators watching over fiefdoms. Where is the public questioning this and where is the outrage?
      5) How accurate and valid are these tests? Are they testing for only "coronaviruses" in general or this specific "new" strain?
      6) Have people who do not and are not known to have ever had this virus been tested for antibodies against this virus indicating they had it before?

What in the living **** is going on?
      Those are fair questions and some of those things are left behind because of the velocity that things are moving. And no the Govs and Mayors have no Constitutional Authority to lock people at home. The have no constitutional authority to seize property. They'll probably get their hands slapped when this is over and the lawsuits start, but that will be as far it goes. Then elections will happen and the people will decide. That's how its always worked in our Republic.

Comment

The OP presents disinformation and propaganda which has the potential to put people's lives at risk.

Your first clue should be that this "doctor" is not an infectious disease or virology expert.

From there, the post goes on to create the false impression that specific questions about the virus are unsettled when just the opposite is true.

Comment

I work in a medical laboratory doing very high complexity testing. I promise you that the SARS-Cov-2 test has extremely high specificity for that virus, and that virus ONLY. Please, don’t spread ignorance by posting false and erroneous information. Your uneducated friends that eat fish tank cleaner are depending on you.

Comment

Originally posted by Brewer View Post
            I work in a medical laboratory doing very high complexity testing. I promise you that the SARS-Cov-2 test has extremely high specificity for that virus, and that virus ONLY. Please, don’t spread ignorance by posting false and erroneous information. Your uneducated friends that eat fish tank cleaner are depending on you.
            In your opinion, what's the purpose of testing?

Comment

Originally posted by Garcia Bronco View Post

Those are fair questions and some of those things are left behind because of the velocity that things are moving. And no the Govs and Mayors have no Constitutional Authority to lock people at home. The have no constitutional authority to seize property. They'll probably get their hands slapped when this is over and the lawsuits start, but that will be as far it goes. Then elections will happen and the people will decide. That's how its always worked in our Republic.
              Nobody's being "locked at home".

Comment

Korea has scaled mass testing as have other Asian countries. We can come up with a testing and isolation/quarantine solution with mandatory teeth that local authorities can use then everything will return to relaitve normality.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyR View Post

Nobody's being "locked at home".
                  Would you prefer Forced Business Closures...or restriction of freedom actions? How about involuntarily mass restriction of movement and mobility in a temporal approach? We could call the it the deference of close radius contact protection initiative.

Comment

Hammers home the realization that tRump cult followers are a danger to America.

Trump supporters turn on White House disease expert Dr Fauci

Pro-Trump supporters have begun to turn on NIAID director as president hints at lifting coronavirus measures

Comment

Originally posted by Garcia Bronco View Post

It’s happened before. Several mayors shut down their cities in 1918. Others didn’t. Guess which cities got hit the hardest.

Comment

Originally posted by Arkie View Post

It’s happened before. Several mayors shut down their cities in 1918. Others didn’t. Guess which cities got hit the hardest.
                        Trump Wants to ‘Reopen America.’ Here’s What Happens if We Do.

President Trump says he wants the United States “raring to go” in two and a half weeks, on Easter, with “packed churches all over our country.” He and many other political conservatives suggest that we are responding to something like the flu with remedies that may be more devastating than the disease.

We created this interactive model with epidemiologists to show why quickly returning to normal could be a historic mistake that would lead to an explosion of infections, hospitalizations and deaths.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...bFjmvS8fEx6Skg

Comment

Originally posted by Arkie View Post

Yup. A little education for the likes of Garcia and price linked below.

https://qz.com/1816060/a-chart-of-th...tancing-works/

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. BRONCOS FAN View Post
                            The OP presents disinformation and propaganda which has the potential to put people's lives at risk.
                            Accusations without evidence. Typical. propaganda slander from the likes of our resident unemployed Marxist.

Comment

Originally posted by nyuKKK

Accusations without evidence. Typical. propaganda slander from the likes of our resident unemployed Marxist.
                              The claims made by your “physician,” e.g., that it’s possible for a novel coronavirus to have “already been around” are absurd on their face, i.e., stand in contradiction to established facts.

Sort of like you and the reality TV president you’re fluffing...

Dec 18th - House Impeaches Trump
                              Jan 8th - First CDC warning
                              Jan 9th - Trump campaign rally
                              Jan 14th - Trump campaign rally
                              Jan 16h - House sends impeachment articles to Senate
                              Jan 18th - Trump golfs
                              Jan 19th - Trump golfs
                              Jan 20th - first case of corona virus in the US, Washington State.
                              Jan 22nd - “We have it totally under control. It’s one person coming in from China. It’s going to be just fine.”
                              Jan 28th - Trump campaign rally
                              Jan 30th - Trump campaign rally
                              Feb 1st - Trump golfs
                              Feb 2nd - “We pretty much shut it down coming in from China."
                              Feb 5th - Senate votes to acquit. Then takes a five-day weekend.
                              Feb 10th - Trump campaign rally
                              Feb 12th - Dow Jones closes at an all time high of 29,551.42
                              Feb 15h - Trump golfs
                              Feb 19th - Trump campaign rally
                              Feb 20th - Trump campaign rally
                              Feb 21st - Trump campaign rally
                              Feb 24th - “The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA… Stock Market starting to look very good to me!”
                              Feb 25h - “CDC and my Administration are doing a GREAT job of handling Coronavirus.”
                              Feb 25h - “I think that's a problem that’s going to go away… They have studied it. They know very much. In fact, we’re very close to a vaccine.”
                              Feb 26th - “The 15 (cases in the US) within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero.”
                              Feb 26th - “We're going very substantially down, not up.” Also "This is a flu. This is like a flu"; "Now, you treat this like a flu"; "It's a little like the regular flu that we have flu shots for. And we'll essentially have a flu shot for this in a fairly quick manner."
                              February 27: “One day it’s like a miracle, it will disappear.”
                              Feb 28th - “We're ordering a lot of supplies. We're ordering a lot of, uh, elements that frankly we wouldn't be ordering unless it was something like this. But we're ordering a lot of different elements of medical.”
                              Feb 28th - Trump campaign rally
                              March 2nd - “You take a solid flu vaccine, you don't think that could have an impact, or much of an impact, on corona?”
                              March 2nd - “A lot of things are happening, a lot of very exciting things are happening and they’re happening very rapidly.”
                              March 4: “If we have thousands or hundreds of thousands of people that get better just by, you know, sitting around and even going to work — some of them go to work, but they get better.”
                              March 5th - “I NEVER said people that are feeling sick should go to work.”
                              March 5th - “The United States… has, as of now, only 129 cases… and 11 deaths. We are working very hard to keep these numbers as low as possible!”
                              March 6th - “I think we’re doing a really good job in this country at keeping it down… a tremendous job at keeping it down.”
                              March 6th - “Anybody right now, and yesterday, anybody that needs a test gets a test. They’re there. And the tests are beautiful…. the tests are all perfect like the letter was perfect. The transcription was perfect. Right? This was not as perfect as that but pretty good.”
                              March 6th - “I like this stuff. I really get it. People are surprised that I understand it… Every one of these doctors said, ‘How do you know so much about this?’ Maybe I have a natural ability. Maybe I should have done that instead of running for president.”
                              March 6th - “I don't need to have the numbers double because of one ship that wasn't our fault.”
                              March 7th - Trump golfs
                              March 8th - Trump golfs
                              March 8th - “We have a perfectly coordinated and fine tuned plan at the White House for our attack on CoronaVirus.”
                              March 9th - “This blindsided the world.”
                              March 13th - [Declared state of emergency]
                              March 17th - “This is a pandemic,” Mr. Trump told reporters. “I felt it was a pandemic long before it was called a pandemic.”
                              March 18th - "It’s not racist at all. No. Not at all. It comes from China. That’s why. It comes from China. I want to be accurate."
                              March 23th- Dow Jones closes at 18,591.93
                              March 25th - 3.3 million Americans file for unemployment.
                              March 30th - Dow Jones closes at 21,917.16
                              April 2nd - 6.6 million Americans file for unemployment.

Comment

Working...
                              X