Questioning the legality of lockdowns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questioning the legality of lockdowns

I have yet to hear about anyone questioning the constitutionality of lockdowns.

What we have are where the entire state of Colorado is essentially on house arrest without criminal charges and due process, based on the whim of a single politician. With what legal justification is there for this? I question whether this is legal. In California, they forcibly closed all gun stores on account of alleged public safety. Where in the constitution can they do this?

With essential personnel exempt and trips for necessities granted this is pretty much just a recommendation. You can buy guns online (80% kits) still. Nice way to pass the time building them too. Glocks (p80’s) take about an hour or two to make and ship to california.

this will be like fire bans, as soon as they figured out they can do it, they will keep doing it.

Comment

Originally posted by 69bronco View Post
      With essential personnel exempt and trips for necessities granted this is pretty much just a recommendation. You can buy guns online (80% kits) still. Nice way to pass the time building them too. Glocks (p80’s) take about an hour or two to make and ship to california.

this will be like fire bans, as soon as they figured out they can do it, they will keep doing it.
      Good but politicians have no business telling people what to do. This is an abuse of their authority and there is zero constitutional precedent that I am aware of (and I've looked) to pre-emotively quarantine millions of people because a small fraction of them have a virus.

Comment

Working...
      X