Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For peace and reducing your anxiety. Just allow yourself some time. Listen

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • For peace and reducing your anxiety. Just allow yourself some time. Listen


  • #2
    Might have to try it. Weed did the trick, but governor butt**** shut the state down. Know my shop was doing curbside, have no clue if it’ll stay open.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by spdirty View Post
      Might have to try it. Weed did the trick, but governor butt**** shut the state down. Know my shop was doing curbside, have no clue if it’ll stay open.
      Just try closing your eyes, just listen and put your mind at peace. It helps.

      Comment


      • #4
        You guys should try some ASMR videos on YouTube.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Broncoblood32 View Post

          Just try closing your eyes, just listen and put your mind at peace. It helps.
          I’ll download the video for if I ever get anxiety. Thanks though.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by spdirty View Post

            I’ll download the video for if I ever get anxiety. Thanks though.
            I do. A lot more lately.

            Comment

            Working...
            X