No announcement yet.

Idiot Denver mayor puts city on mandatory lockdown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well in looking at the 2017 flu season we had 44 million infections, 61,000 dead, and 808,000 hospitalizations, so I have to wonder just how stressed hospitals are at this point. If nothing else, they may be flooded with hypochondriacs but actual patients with this, especially in light of the cancellation of elective procedures? I'll have to text a friend that works at Denver Health Medical Center and ask him about it.
    Atlanta just broadcast breaking news that their ICU is at capacity. Their mayor is begging people to stay home. You do realize they don't put hypochondriacs in ICU right? They test their oxygen level - and if they can't get enough oxygen on their own, that is where they go. They are running out of beds too. As will all hotspots in the U.S. - but I guess in two weeks we can just open things back up and see how it goes?

This is heading towards disaster. But I guess you as a Trump worshiper (you quote his most ridiculous lines like.. the cure can't be worse than the virus!), feel Trump knows the answers.. but all the health experts (including his own health adviser) don't know what they are talking about.

Bless you Trump.

Especially if trumponavirus takes out my rich grandparents.
    Wow.. you are just a real a-hole, aren't you. No empathy whatsoever - your posts are pathetic, you are one sad human being.

Comment

Colorado related:

https://www.9news.com/article/news/h...a-0eb0caba6c47

Sad thing is, I feel there are many.. even on this board, who are perfectly fine with the worst alternative. Take your chances, no mercy for the weak, if you die you die, you were probably old or something anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Chicago_Bronco View Post

That is one of the dumbest things you have ever posted. And that's saying something for your dumb ass.
        ^

This response reveals how blissfully ignorant tRump fluffers like you really are.

Unless, of course, you're laboring under the assumption that our broken, for-profit health care system is equipped to handle what's coming?

COVID-19 predicted to infect 81% of U.S. population, cause 2.2 million deaths in U.S.

https://www.hpnonline.com/infection-...n-deaths-in-us

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. BRONCOS FAN View Post

^

This response reveals how blissfully ignorant tRump fluffers like you really are.

Unless, of course, you're laboring under the assumption that our broken, for-profit health care system is equipped to handle what's coming?

COVID-19 predicted to infect 81% of U.S. population, cause 2.2 million deaths in U.S.

https://www.hpnonline.com/infection-...n-deaths-in-us
          AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Firstly, comparable lethality to H1N1 hasn't been shown due to minute fractions of people getting tested, and SECONDLY, H1N1 swept through in 2009 and killed 12,000. SO which H1N1 epidemic, specifically, are these alarmists talking about because we didn't shut **** down in 2009. This also leaves out that we're much more educated on mitigation practices than we were back then.

You skerred? Okie - stay home while the rest of us live our lives. How about that? Nobody making you come out from your pillow fort, idiot. You don't work anyway.

Your own article said, "In the case of COVID-19, it will be at least a 12-18 months before a vaccine is available. Furthermore, there is no guarantee that initial vaccines will have high efficacy." That's not counting your source blindly believes in the accuracy of Chinese data.

Just how long should we hunker down in Democrat sandcastles? Why exactly do you think people who are informed about the virus are incapable of adequately practicing mitigating behaviors? Do you assume we're all as filthy as you are?

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoFox View Post
            Colorado related:

https://www.9news.com/article/news/h...a-0eb0caba6c47

Sad thing is, I feel there are many.. even on this board, who are perfectly fine with the worst alternative. Take your chances, no mercy for the weak, if you die you die, you were probably old or something anyway.
            "Take your chances"? No, be a responsible adult and practice hygiene. Too bad you're so afraid of the scary virus that in most people produces only mild symptoms that you think plunging the entire planet into an economic depression which will spare NOBODY is a viable and intelligent alternative because you shat your pants after seeing a TV news report of dead octogenarians.

Comment

Originally posted by nyuk nyuk View Post

"Take your chances"? No, be a responsible adult and practice hygiene. Too bad you're so afraid of the scary virus that in most people produces only mild symptoms that you think plunging the entire planet into an economic depression which will spare NOBODY is a viable and intelligent alternative because you shat your pants after seeing a TV news report of dead octogenarians.
              The countries of the world do their own thing - myself.. and even the U.S. government actually don't have a say. So no one is plunging Spain and Italy, Germany and Iran, India and other countries into an economic depression.

Do you honestly think you (and Trump) are smarter than the collective scientists and governments around the world, closing down to cut this pandemic off? Hint: you aren't. I know you think you are, but.. you actually aren't.

We'll see how it goes I guess! I wonder at what point many of you advocating just practicing "good hygiene" and being like.. super careful.. will change your mind and say.. perhaps cutting a pandemic off -is- a good idea. How many deaths? If it was 100k deaths.. would that be acceptable? 200k? I'm just honestly curious what Trump supporters think is an acceptable loss, before admitting that their "go back to work and don't be wussies" plan was not such a bright idea.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoFox View Post

The countries of the world do their own thing - myself.. and even the U.S. government actually don't have a say. So no one is plunging Spain and Italy, Germany and Iran, India and other countries into an economic depression.
                People like you who are alarmists and are shutting everything down are. And those collapsing economies will harm all the world's economies as we're all tied together via trade. When are people like you going to draw the line and realize that destroying the planet's economies and abilities of every single individual on this earth to eat, shelter, and medicate themselves is of more import than extremely small numbers of mostly very sick and elderly people who more often than not aren't practicing proper mitigation methods and are doing things that are making themselves virus magnets? Hm?

Do you honestly think you (and Trump) are smarter than the collective scientists and governments around the world, closing down to cut this pandemic off? Hint: you aren't. I know you think you are, but.. you actually aren't.
                Appeal to popularity. Scientists have never given gloom and doom predictions outside of a few isolated outliers and neither you nor those outliers have given us cause to listen to your siren-wail. All they've done is yap about "an abundance of caution" and have unnecessarily continued to remain silent as politicians have promoted damaging population-quarantine policy lockdown policies. That other countries "do their own thing" makes my point - unless you want to build a massive wall around Colorado and not let anyone in, this is all a destructive waste of time that's going to start killing people due to financial ruin. Amusing how I see people on this forum wailing about "can't pay medical expenses" while they promote in the same breath destroying millions of jobs people need to pay for their insurance.

The question remains why people didn't behave this way during the 2009 H1N1 epidemic and why things weren't shut down nor president Obama faulted for not being a shut-it-down alarmist.

We'll see how it goes I guess! I wonder at what point many of you advocating just practicing "good hygiene" and being like.. super careful.. will change your mind and say.. perhaps cutting a pandemic off -is- a good idea.
                There is no such thing as a "pandemic cut off" as I already explained. We have endless pandemics, and they're usually in the forum of a number of seasonal coronaviruses like this one is. Liberals want the borders nice and open like a hooker's legs and that's exactly why this virus is here.

I really shouldn't be surprised the people who have difficulty separating yellow journalism from reality would fall for the hysteria of this new strain of coronavirus as well.

Comment

ignore the scientists, go to church, pack 'em in !
                  F the health care professionals risking their lives in this FAKE pandemic !

Comment

Boy this thing has really exposed the retardation of most Republicans. I mean it was already obvious, but now they are literally waving giant “I’m a retard” signs above their heads. And there’s sooooooo many of them.

Comment

It's ok to be wrong, it happens to everyone,

But instead of doubling down and digging in, now is the time to look at what is going on, and protect yourself and your family, as much as you can.

Comment

Working...
                      X