Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TWITTER should cancel trumps account !

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by L.A. BRONCOS FAN View Post

    ^

    Sounds like, in a addition to being butt hurt about people speaking in less-than-reverent tones about Dear Leader, you're butt hurt about being pulled up for spamming the "meme contest" thread with your misogynist and x-rated materials.

    Sad!
    Where have I complained about a banning?

    Are you claiming that chef is not a ****ing idiot, spamming this forum with completely irrelevant bull****, including this thread?

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by spdirty View Post

      Where have I complained about a banning?

      Are you claiming that chef is not a ****ing idiot, spamming this forum with completely irrelevant bull****, including this thread?
      You were banned?

      How many times?

      For what?

      Let me guess: Liberal conspiracy involving mods who are on Soros's payroll?

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by L.A. BRONCOS FAN View Post

        You were banned?

        How many times?

        For what?

        Let me guess: Liberal conspiracy involving mods who are on Soros's payroll?
        Being a little too spicy for your bitch ass eyes.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by spdirty View Post

          Being a little too spicy for your bitch ass eyes.
          Translation: "I should be allowed to violate the forum rules by posting X-rated content. Because I'm entitled."

          Comment

          Working...
          X