No announcement yet.

TWITTER should cancel trumps account !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWITTER should cancel trumps account !

twitter needs to do it's part to help our country !

The mane should cancel yours as well. To help the forum !

Comment

wash your hands
      isolate to help mitigate.

Comment

Originally posted by CHEF LUIGI View Post
        twitter needs to do it's part to help our country !
        You squeals and ideological seizures are not legitimate thread content, you moron.

And do you remotely understand proper capitalization and punctuation at all?

Comment

Originally posted by spdirty View Post
          No ****.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by nyuk nyuk View Post

You squeals and ideological seizures are not legitimate thread content, you moron.

And do you remotely understand proper capitalization and punctuation at all?
              "never mind the mitigate, punctuate "

Comment

Originally posted by CHEF LUIGI View Post

"never mind the mitigate, punctuate "
                I'll be happy to tutor you in college-level English. For a fee, of course. Are you employed?

Comment

Originally posted by nyuk nyuk View Post

I'll be happy to tutor you in college-level English. For a fee, of course. Are you employed?
                  Yes, TRUMP made me national typing CZAR. I am another one of his outstanding appointees !

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. BRONCOS FAN View Post

If this dip**** were on the right, you’d be whining like a stuck pig to the mods about moron spam.

Comment

If this dip**** were on the right, you’d be whining like a stuck pig to the mods about moron spam.
                      ^

Sounds like, in a addition to being butt hurt about people speaking in less-than-reverent tones about Dear Leader, you're butt hurt about being pulled up for spamming the "meme contest" thread with your misogynist and x-rated materials.

Sad!

Comment

^

Sounds like, in a addition to being butt hurt about people speaking in less-than-reverent tones about Dear Leader, you're butt hurt about being pulled up for spamming the "meme contest" thread with your misogynist and x-rated materials.

Sad!
                        He's making a valid point. I've had you and others make multiple complaints against me for the number of threads I've posted on a couple isolated occasions while you continue to spam multiple threads full of memes lacking any textual comments whatsoever.

Comment

Originally posted by nyuKKK

He's making a valid point. I've had you and others make multiple complaints against me for the number of threads I've posted on a couple isolated occasions while you continue to spam multiple threads full of memes lacking any textual comments whatsoever.
                          Not so much "complaints" as observations re: the hypocrisy of your "spamming" accusations against others when you simultaneously had ~6 new threads on page one.

Comment

Not so much "complaints" as observations re: the hypocrisy of your "spamming" accusations against others when you simultaneously had ~6 new threads on page one.
                            You post more than 6 memes on a single thread and you're here bitching accusing others of spamming? You're a ****ing retard.

Comment

I posted all those thread specifically to mock the nyuk attack.
                              I utilized old comments from trumpian supporters to give a timeline to their demented support of a criminal president.

Comment

Working...
                              X