Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DR FAUCI, this week, march 15, "hunker down" or...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CHEF LUIGI
    replied
    Originally posted by Chicago_Bronco View Post

I thought I heard, but I'm not 100% sure on this, that McDonald's will provide some form of paid time off for employees if they can't or aren't allowed to work during all of this. But,that would only apply to their corporate locations, not franchises. Corporate locations are about 8% of restaurants in the US. The rest are privately owned and operated, and that means that the corporation does not dictate policy or procedure in this situation. The franchisees will determine what is appropriate for their stores.
    just used mcdonalds as an example, you can put any well known , found in every city companies, where people , not their employers will suffer.

Leave a comment:

• Chicago_Bronco
    replied
    Originally posted by CHEF LUIGI View Post

that will not help restaurant employees pay rent come april.
    any stimulus should go directly to the people not the companies. mcdonalds will survive, what about their workers.
    I thought I heard, but I'm not 100% sure on this, that McDonald's will provide some form of paid time off for employees if they can't or aren't allowed to work during all of this. But,that would only apply to their corporate locations, not franchises. Corporate locations are about 8% of restaurants in the US. The rest are privately owned and operated, and that means that the corporation does not dictate policy or procedure in this situation. The franchisees will determine what is appropriate for their stores.

Leave a comment:

• CHEF LUIGI
    replied
    Originally posted by B-Large View Post

I agree, but as a alternative to what people can do as individuals whom usually visitor said places, buy gift cards. Nunes said go to the places, he’s a dick, this is a productive way to help.

i believe there is help on the way federally as far as employees go
    solid.

Leave a comment:

• B-Large
    replied
    Also your local food bank likely needs money, and keep an eye out for elderly people who may need help with supplies.

Leave a comment:

• B-Large
    replied
    Originally posted by CHEF LUIGI View Post

any stimulus should go directly to the people not the companies. mcdonalds will survive, what about their workers.
    I agree, but as a alternative to what people can do as individuals whom usually visitor said places, buy gift cards. Nunes said go to the places, he’s a dick, this is a productive way to help.

i believe there is help on the way federally as far as employees go

Leave a comment:

• CHEF LUIGI
    replied
    NUNES was also the scum that was in UKRAINe circumventing the official political outlets.

Leave a comment:

• CHEF LUIGI
    replied
    Originally posted by B-Large View Post

I wis he could be held legal responsible for his comments, and maybe he can.

if you want to help out your local business, call or go online and buy gift cards for future visits..

Leave a comment:

• B-Large
    replied
    Originally posted by DenverBrit View Post
    It's essential. Meanwhile, one of the biggest idiots ever to hold office, is advising the 'base' to get out there and mingle so the economy isn't hurt:

'Go to Your Local Pub': While Experts Call for Social Distancing, Rep. Devin Nunes Advises People to Leave Their Homes

Rep. Devin Nunes of California urged Americans to go out and visit bars and restaurants on Sunday, amid mounting calls by experts for people to avoid public gatherings to avoid spreading coronavirus, which causes the disease COVID-19.

In an appearance on Fox News’ Sunday Morning Futures , Nunes told that people should “stop panicking here.” He was concerned that the COVID-19 pandemic could harm the economy, “because people are scared to go out.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...Q9L?li=BBnb7Kz
    I wis he could be held legal responsible for his comments, and maybe he can.

if you want to help out your local business, call or go online and buy gift cards for future visits..

Leave a comment:

• Rohirrim
    replied
    It's essential. Meanwhile, one of the biggest idiots ever to hold office, is advising the 'base' to get out there and mingle so the economy isn't hurt:

'Go to Your Local Pub': While Experts Call for Social Distancing, Rep. Devin Nunes Advises People to Leave Their Homes

Rep. Devin Nunes of California urged Americans to go out and visit bars and restaurants on Sunday, amid mounting calls by experts for people to avoid public gatherings to avoid spreading coronavirus, which causes the disease COVID-19.

In an appearance on Fox News’ Sunday Morning Futures , Nunes told that people should “stop panicking here.” He was concerned that the COVID-19 pandemic could harm the economy, “because people are scared to go out.”

I think Nunes drinks Brawndo.

Leave a comment:

• CHEF LUIGI
    replied
    " this is the uniform of the U.S. Army.
    I don't serve a party (like you arrsshole nunes)
    I serve my country ! "

Leave a comment:

• CHEF LUIGI
    replied

NUNES is the same idiot that chastized VINMAN for wearing his uniform !

Leave a comment:

• CHEF LUIGI
    replied
    Originally posted by gob1gred View Post

Actually, it's more likely that boomers will be out and about because they think this is some hoax to hurt Trump.
    like I said "foolish" I was trying to be kind to not mention a political party, try to save a few lives and REDUCE the lenght and severity of this isolation period.

Leave a comment:

• DenverBrit
    replied

Leave a comment:

• CHEF LUIGI
    replied
    Originally posted by elsid13 View Post
    Ohio,Illinois and California have closed all bars, brewpubs and wineries.
    restaurants in ILL as well, HOBOKEN is allowing take out and delivery, that will be the norm for most communities going forward the next 2 weeks !

Leave a comment:

• CHEF LUIGI
    replied
    Originally posted by Rohirrim View Post

Anybody ever notice how strange it is that the generation that is responsible for Woodstock is also responsible for Reagan, Dubya and Trump?
    that's my gen and I never cast a vote for any one of them !

Leave a comment:

Working...
X