Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DR FAUCI, this week, march 15, "hunker down" or...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CHEF LUIGI View Post

that will not help restaurant employees pay rent come april.
    any stimulus should go directly to the people not the companies. mcdonalds will survive, what about their workers.
    I agree, but as a alternative to what people can do as individuals whom usually visitor said places, buy gift cards. Nunes said go to the places, he’s a dick, this is a productive way to help.

i believe there is help on the way federally as far as employees go

Comment

Also your local food bank likely needs money, and keep an eye out for elderly people who may need help with supplies.

Comment

Originally posted by B-Large View Post

I agree, but as a alternative to what people can do as individuals whom usually visitor said places, buy gift cards. Nunes said go to the places, he’s a dick, this is a productive way to help.

i believe there is help on the way federally as far as employees go
        solid.

Comment

Originally posted by CHEF LUIGI View Post

that will not help restaurant employees pay rent come april.
          any stimulus should go directly to the people not the companies. mcdonalds will survive, what about their workers.
          I thought I heard, but I'm not 100% sure on this, that McDonald's will provide some form of paid time off for employees if they can't or aren't allowed to work during all of this. But,that would only apply to their corporate locations, not franchises. Corporate locations are about 8% of restaurants in the US. The rest are privately owned and operated, and that means that the corporation does not dictate policy or procedure in this situation. The franchisees will determine what is appropriate for their stores.

Comment

Originally posted by Chicago_Bronco View Post

I thought I heard, but I'm not 100% sure on this, that McDonald's will provide some form of paid time off for employees if they can't or aren't allowed to work during all of this. But,that would only apply to their corporate locations, not franchises. Corporate locations are about 8% of restaurants in the US. The rest are privately owned and operated, and that means that the corporation does not dictate policy or procedure in this situation. The franchisees will determine what is appropriate for their stores.
            just used mcdonalds as an example, you can put any well known , found in every city companies, where people , not their employers will suffer.

Comment

Working...
            X