Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DR FAUCI, this week, march 15, "hunker down" or...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DR FAUCI, this week, march 15, "hunker down" or...

help contribute to pandemic DEATH !
    easy choice for me. but some inconsiderate self serving A-holes are going to defy FAUCI and help spread the virus just because they are young and foolish.

Originally posted by CHEF LUIGI View Post
    help contribute to pandemic DEATH !
    easy choice for me. but some inconsiderate self serving A-holes are going to defy FAUCI and help spread the virus just because they are young and foolish.

Actually, it's more likely that boomers will be out and about because they think this is some hoax to hurt Trump.

Comment

Originally posted by gob1gred View Post

Actually, it's more likely that boomers will be out and about because they think this is some hoax to hurt Trump.
      ... and then governors will be forced to implement STRONG measures in the interest of pubic safety.

Comment

Anybody ever notice how strange it is that the generation that is responsible for Woodstock is also responsible for Reagan, Dubya and Trump?

Comment

Ohio,Illinois and California have closed all bars, brewpubs and wineries.

Comment

Originally posted by Rohirrim View Post

Anybody ever notice how strange it is that the generation that is responsible for Woodstock is also responsible for Reagan, Dubya and Trump?
            that's my gen and I never cast a vote for any one of them !

Comment

Originally posted by elsid13 View Post
              Ohio,Illinois and California have closed all bars, brewpubs and wineries.
              restaurants in ILL as well, HOBOKEN is allowing take out and delivery, that will be the norm for most communities going forward the next 2 weeks !

Comment

It's essential. Meanwhile, one of the biggest idiots ever to hold office, is advising the 'base' to get out there and mingle so the economy isn't hurt:

'Go to Your Local Pub': While Experts Call for Social Distancing, Rep. Devin Nunes Advises People to Leave Their Homes

Rep. Devin Nunes of California urged Americans to go out and visit bars and restaurants on Sunday, amid mounting calls by experts for people to avoid public gatherings to avoid spreading coronavirus, which causes the disease COVID-19.

In an appearance on Fox News’ Sunday Morning Futures , Nunes told that people should “stop panicking here.” He was concerned that the COVID-19 pandemic could harm the economy, “because people are scared to go out.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...Q9L?li=BBnb7Kz

Comment

like I said "foolish" I was trying to be kind to not mention a political party, try to save a few lives and REDUCE the lenght and severity of this isolation period.

Comment

Originally posted by DenverBrit View Post
                    It's essential. Meanwhile, one of the biggest idiots ever to hold office, is advising the 'base' to get out there and mingle so the economy isn't hurt:

'Go to Your Local Pub': While Experts Call for Social Distancing, Rep. Devin Nunes Advises People to Leave Their Homes

Rep. Devin Nunes of California urged Americans to go out and visit bars and restaurants on Sunday, amid mounting calls by experts for people to avoid public gatherings to avoid spreading coronavirus, which causes the disease COVID-19.

In an appearance on Fox News’ Sunday Morning Futures , Nunes told that people should “stop panicking here.” He was concerned that the COVID-19 pandemic could harm the economy, “because people are scared to go out.”

NUNES is the same idiot that chastized VINMAN for wearing his uniform !

Comment

" this is the uniform of the U.S. Army.
                      I don't serve a party (like you arrsshole nunes)
                      I serve my country ! "

Comment

I think Nunes drinks Brawndo.

Comment

I wis he could be held legal responsible for his comments, and maybe he can.

if you want to help out your local business, call or go online and buy gift cards for future visits..

Comment

Originally posted by B-Large View Post

I wis he could be held legal responsible for his comments, and maybe he can.

if you want to help out your local business, call or go online and buy gift cards for future visits..
                            that will not help restaurant employees pay rent come april.
                            any stimulus should go directly to the people not the companies. mcdonalds will survive, what about their workers.

Comment

NUNES was also the scum that was in UKRAINe circumventing the official political outlets.

Comment

Working...
                              X