X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DenverBrit
    replied
    Originally posted by orangeatheist View Post

Oh, and may I hasten to add, today my co-worker said he knows the source of the virus. It was weaponized by the Chinese and got lose on them. That's how it got out. The Chinese don't care about their own people. Trump will hold the Chinese accountable for releasing this on the world. I can't make this up, folks. It takes every ounce of self-control to keep me from backhanding him.
    The schools system is failing the country and the GOP need to keep people dumbed down, or lose voters in droves.

BTW, sometimes self control is overrated. : )

Leave a comment:

• Ironmind
    replied
    Democrats see another golden opportunity to attempt to enslave Americans
    https://townhall.com/columnists/larr...UaHvRe9wbyKL00

Leave a comment:

• orangeatheist
    replied
    Originally posted by DenverBrit View Post

Disheartening!
    Oh, and may I hasten to add, today my co-worker said he knows the source of the virus. It was weaponized by the Chinese and got lose on them. That's how it got out. The Chinese don't care about their own people. Trump will hold the Chinese accountable for releasing this on the world. I can't make this up, folks. It takes every ounce of self-control to keep me from backhanding him.

Leave a comment:

• L.A. BRONCOS FAN
    replied
    Originally posted by DenverBrit View Post

The point is that a lot of the Trump base believe Trump called the virus a hoax!
    Yep.

Either way, the imposter president's comments have the same net effect.

A Complete List of Trump’s Attempts to Play Down Coronavirus

He could have taken action. He didn’t.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/15/o...WcEx8jCWlVNJCo

Leave a comment:

• DenverBrit
    replied
    Originally posted by L.A. BRONCOS FAN View Post

Not "admitting" anything - just clarifying for the slow kids.

Whether tRump says "the pandemic is a hoax" or "the criticisms re: my response to the pandemic are a hoax," the net effect is the same, i.e., potentially dangerous misinformation is spread.
    The point is that a lot of the Trump base believe Trump called the virus a hoax!

Leave a comment:

• CHEF LUIGI
    replied
    Originally posted by nyuk nyuk View Post

So you admit the claim is a lie.

The reaction is in fact a new hoax, and we're seeing it here from Luigi has it in his head to pin it all on Trump like he's doing.
    I am calling trump on the carpet for his lies, denials, refusal to accept responsibility of ANY kind and his OBVIOUS lack of leadership !
    His failure as a president is the PRIMARY reason why the market has collapsed !
    trump lies, market plunges, rinse and repeat !

Leave a comment:

• L.A. BRONCOS FAN
    replied
    Originally posted by nyuKKK

The reaction is in fact a new hoax, and we're seeing it here from Luigi has it in his head to pin it all on Trump like he's doing.
    Not "admitting" anything - just clarifying for the slow kids.

Whether tRump says "the pandemic is a hoax" or "the criticisms re: my response to the pandemic are a hoax," the net effect is the same, i.e., potentially dangerous misinformation is spread.

Leave a comment:

• nyuk nyuk
    replied

tRump referred to criticism of his response to the pandemic as "their (Democrats') new hoax."

In any case, defending tRump here isn't a good look for you either way.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/tr...-rally-remark/

Leave a comment:

• CHEF LUIGI
    replied
    He's always been a lying sack of ****, but now his lies are putting American lives in danger.

Trump claims coronavirus is under control -- contradicting reality and his own top expert

America's top infectious diseases expert is warning that hundreds of thousands of Americans could die unless every citizen joins an effort to blunt the coronavirus pandemic -- only to be contradicted by President Donald Trump, who insists the virus is under "tremendous" control.

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/03/16/p...ics/index.html
    HIS lies also destroyed the the health of the financial market !
    His google solution dropped the dow 3 THOUSAND POINTS in just one day !

Leave a comment:

• CHEF LUIGI
    replied
    One of my people came up to me and said, ‘Mr. President, they tried to beat you on Russia, Russia, Russia. That didn’t work out too well. They couldn’t do it. They tried the impeachment hoax. That was on a perfect conversation. They tried anything, they tried it over and over, they’ve been doing it since you got in. It’s all turning, they lost, it’s all turning. Think of it. Think of it. And this is their new hoax. But you know, we did something that’s been pretty amazing. We’re 15 people [cases of coronavirus infection] in this massive country. And because of the fact that we went early, we went early, we could have had a lot more than that.

Leave a comment:

• L.A. BRONCOS FAN
    replied
    Originally posted by nyuKKK
    Trump never called it a "hoax," even Farcebook's fact checking called out Politico on pushing this lie.
    tRump referred to criticism of his response to the pandemic as "their (Democrats') new hoax."

In any case, defending tRump here isn't a good look for you either way.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/tr...-rally-remark/

Leave a comment:

• L.A. BRONCOS FAN
    replied
    He's always been a lying sack of ****, but now his lies are putting American lives in danger.

Trump claims coronavirus is under control -- contradicting reality and his own top expert

America's top infectious diseases expert is warning that hundreds of thousands of Americans could die unless every citizen joins an effort to blunt the coronavirus pandemic -- only to be contradicted by President Donald Trump, who insists the virus is under "tremendous" control.

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/03/16/p...ics/index.html

Leave a comment:

• nyuk nyuk
    replied
    Trump never called it a "hoax," even Farcebook's fact checking called out Politico on pushing this lie.

Do you like the taste of your unwashed feet?

photo host

Leave a comment:

• DenverBrit
    replied
    Originally posted by orangeatheist View Post

You could not be more wrong. I work alongside a supporter. He said today that while the pandemic is alarming and serious, he believes the Prez has done a great job responding to it. The fault is with the media who are using this to attack him because they failed with the Russian investigation, impeachment, etc. Their faith is bulletproof. Don't let the depth of human stupidity surprise you.
    Disheartening!

Leave a comment:

• CHEF LUIGI
    replied
    Originally posted by B-Large View Post

He’s exhausting. Who even talks like that?
    "My MIT uncle always told me, "add a superlative to a lie, it makes it more convincing"
    and then DJT asked,
    "what's a spermlative" does it have a pussy I can grab."
    and then my uncle said, ' How fortunate your dad has alzheimers"'
    not sure what he meant by that."

Leave a comment:

Working...
X