TRUMP: "it's a hoax" february 29, 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TRUMP: "it's a hoax" february 29, 2020

Actually, the speech was on the 28th, the article was printed on the 29th.

In less than 2 weeks trump goes from calling the virus a democratic hoax, to reluctantly calling a national emergency !
    He then spends time in his rose garden taking praise from his puppet VP for his swift and decisive action.
    He proudly proceeds to outline his outstanding new program for diagnosis and TREATMENT for all to use on GOOGLE. he gets his best background head nodder to hold up his 1-2 buckle your shoe diagram for easy virus treatment, all of which is a fabricated LIE !
    He says he values all human life
    ( no of course he NEVER said that ) but those people on the boat need to stay there 'cause I don't want them ruining "my Numbers "
    yes, he did say that !
    and this MIT nephew MORON continues to shake hands on camera !
    Last edited by CHEF LUIGI; 03-17-2020, 08:06 AM. Reason: speech on the 28th.

please post with your brainwashed support, I need some entertainment !

Comment

how did it become a pandemic from a hoax in just 14 days ?

DENIAL and accusations are TRUMPS response to the virus !

One of my people came up to me and said, ‘Mr. President, they tried to beat you on Russia, Russia, Russia. That didn’t work out too well. They couldn’t do it. They tried the impeachment hoax. That was on a perfect conversation. They tried anything, they tried it over and over, they’ve been doing it since you got in. It’s all turning, they lost, it’s all turning. Think of it. Think of it. And this is their new hoax. But you know, we did something that’s been pretty amazing. We’re 15 people [cases of coronavirus infection] in this massive country. And because of the fact that we went early, we went early, we could have had a lot more than that.
      Last edited by CHEF LUIGI; 03-17-2020, 07:50 AM. Reason: I added an EXACT transcript of how trump addressed the virus on the 28th of february !

Comment

just 15 days ago TRUMP told the WORLD it was all just a democratic HOAX !

and now he tells us he was blindsided.

Comment

P.s. "not responsible "

Comment

It's the wrong time to have an uninformed pile of stupid in the WH. He needs to go play golf and leave the country to be run by the grownups. If we have any left.

Start by bringing back the pandemic experts. The Trump administration fired the U.S. pandemic response team in 2018 to cut costs.

****ing idiot!!
            Last edited by DenverBrit; 03-15-2020, 10:10 AM.

Comment

I see shane and the "others" have zero response.

Comment

My gut is a lot of Trump supporters are beginning to see through the BS. It’s fun to be partisan stalwart until his ineptness may cost you or someone you care about their life.

I love to come here and **** on MAGA tards... but i do hope they are taking appropriate caution to keep them and theirs as safe as possible. Nobody wants to end up on a vent for 2 months, and no one wants to drown in their own fluid. Here’s to an awakening.

Comment

Originally posted by CHEF LUIGI View Post
                  I see shane and the "others" have zero response.
                  Shane was the first to post hysterically on the virus back in January.

Comment

Originally posted by B-Large View Post
                    My gut is a lot of Trump supporters are beginning to see through the BS. It’s fun to be partisan stalwart until his ineptness may cost you or someone you care about their life.

I love to come here and **** on MAGA tards... but i do hope they are taking appropriate caution to keep them and theirs as safe as possible. Nobody wants to end up on a vent for 2 months, and no one wants to drown in their own fluid. Here’s to an awakening.
                    Trump just said he's got this under "tremendous control" so I think everybody can just chill.

Comment

Originally posted by Rohirrim View Post

Trump just said he's got this under "tremendous control" so I think everybody can just chill.
                      He always uses some trite superlative to accentuate his LIES !
                      trump is a tremendous moron !

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Arkie View Post

Shane was the first to post hysterically on the virus back in January.
                          SHANE knew in january !
                          Trump called it a democratic HOAX on the last day of february !

Comment

Originally posted by B-Large View Post
                            My gut is a lot of Trump supporters are beginning to see through the BS.
                            You could not be more wrong. I work alongside a supporter. He said today that while the pandemic is alarming and serious, he believes the Prez has done a great job responding to it. The fault is with the media who are using this to attack him because they failed with the Russian investigation, impeachment, etc. Their faith is bulletproof. Don't let the depth of human stupidity surprise you.

Comment

Originally posted by orangeatheist View Post

You could not be more wrong. I work alongside a supporter. He said today that while the pandemic is alarming and serious, he believes the Prez has done a great job responding to it. The fault is with the media who are using this to attack him because they failed with the Russian investigation, impeachment, etc. Their faith is bulletproof. Don't let the depth of human stupidity surprise you.
                              this virus would not exist if it wasn't for the democrats.
                              These followers are brain dead, never mind the wash and rinse.

Comment

Working...
                              X