I apologize for my disgraceful behavior

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I apologize for my disgraceful behavior

Just want to apologize to those I insulted with my disgraceful language and behavior.

We will never see eye to eye but that does not mean your hearts don't mean well.

Therefore there is no excuse. Sorry for it and I will try to be more constructive, even if and when I have deep disdain for your points of view or comments.

Very good, sir!
    It takes a strong person to say that!

Comment

I applaud you for this, honestly ! bravo, be safe, be well, I wish the best for you and your family

Comment

these are indeed emotional stressful times.
        FDR preached unity and took responsibility
        I will just leave it there.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncoblood32 View Post
          Just want to apologize to those I insulted with my disgraceful language and behavior.

We will never see eye to eye but that does not mean your hearts don't mean well.

Therefore there is no excuse. Sorry for it and I will try to be more constructive, even if and when I have deep disdain for your points of view or comments.
          Click image for larger version

Name:	giphy.gif
Views:	47
Size:	2.52 MB
ID:	2585376

Comment

Did something happen?

Comment

Ugh.

Comment

Good Idea. We all need to be cognizant of our limits and try to stay within bounds . Thank you for your honesty.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncoblood32 View Post

Nice. It's something so many of us fail to do on this board. Kudos!

Comment

God bless you brother for your humility and efforts.

Be like a good CB, sometimes forget the last play and just step up with confidence again. You are a warrior. Fight the good fight!

Comment

remember the bible;
                      you either love christ or you hate him there are only 2 choices !
                      from the book of TONYELS.

Comment

We are all on edge, it seems. Stay safe.

Comment

Working...
                        X