Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TRUMP is a lying MORON, just GOOGLE it !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TRUMP is a lying MORON, just GOOGLE it !

this clown ass bastard just makes **** up! cant wait to see how the market responds to his latest lies that come out of his ass !

Originally posted by CHEF LUIGI View Post
    this clown ass bastard just makes **** up! cant wait to see how the market responds to his latest lies that come out of his ass !
    Setting the guy up to be the fall guy to a market crash?!
    And how his “lies” have affected your personal life?!
    Asking for a friend...

Comment

he fabricated everything he said in his speech about GOOGLE !
      I am looking for a bolt of lightning !
      My personal life?
      My uncle just died in hospital !
      he broke his hip. went to hospital. died from respiratory failure, wont be "tested".
      you figure it out.

Comment

go to google ! everything trump said about their involvement in fighting the virus was a fabricated LIE. but if you google, "is trump a liar" you will get more than 19 MILLION responses !
        keep supporting this giant shyte hole of lies !

Comment

Originally posted by strafen View Post

Setting the guy up to be the fall guy to a market crash?!
          And how his “lies” have affected your personal life?!
          Asking for a friend...
          "setting him up " every time the guy g0ot in front of a mic last week the market crashed 1500 points or more twice they had to shut down the system to prevent a crash !
          Then finally, 2 weeks late he declares and emergency and outlines progress in the fight and the market stabilizes.
          NOW we find out that same speech was riddled with "untruths" especially that whole google BULL**** that one his lady head nodders showed us ! TRUMP did not hold it up along with her because he KNEW it was all horse shyte !
          do YOU think the market will overlook that ?
          I used to have a 401k, now thanks to trump all I have is a 401 !

Comment

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/202...making-sh-t-up
            here you go a picture and an explanation !

Comment

go to google ! everything trump said about their involvement in fighting the virus was a fabricated LIE. but if you google, "is trump a liar" you will get more than 19 MILLION responses !
              keep supporting this giant shyte hole of lies !

Comment

maybe today donald can pray that " the stock market was'nt listening to google"

Comment

"hoax denial by google.
                  bloomberg destroyed the web=site, oh look over there a squirrel"
                  the trumpian response.

Comment

"setting him up " every time the guy g0ot in front of a mic last week the market crashed 1500 points or more twice they had to shut down the system to prevent a crash !
                    Then finally, 2 weeks late he declares and emergency and outlines progress in the fight and the market stabilizes.
                    NOW we find out that same speech was riddled with "untruths" especially that whole google BULL**** that one his lady head nodders showed us ! TRUMP did not hold it up along with her because he KNEW it was all horse shyte !
                    do YOU think the market will overlook that ?
                    I used to have a 401k, now thanks to trump all I have is a 401 !
                    2 THOUSAND POINTS DOWN following hios google LIE ! it wont be long before your google MORON that TRUMP WILL POP UP !

The "circuit breaker was tripped EARLY this morning just as I forecast. TRUMPS LIES, not the virus are killing the market.
                    This did not happen with OBAMA because obama did not LIE evertime he saw a microphone !

Comment

Working...
                    X