Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think we are at 41 deaths now. Flu got about 61,000 in 2018. Election year shenanigans. Trump 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think we are at 41 deaths now. Flu got about 61,000 in 2018. Election year shenanigans. Trump 2020

this kind of brilliance deserves it's own thread.
    These are the words of bonco 69. I am sure he will have an explanation when more than a thousand americans are dead before april

Hell, 3,000 died in Puerto Rico. Who even remembers them now? Sure as hell not Trump. And they're STILL living in the wreckage.

Comment

That's exactly what this is. Election year shenanigans. The virus is real. The Democrat media complex response to it is a hoax.

But Trump had to do something. The markets were spooked and people's retirements were on the line. Given the circumstances I think he's doing a stellar job.

Stable genius.

Comment

Originally posted by Rohirrim View Post
        Hell, 3,000 died in Puerto Rico. Who even remembers them now? Sure as hell not Trump. And they're STILL living in the wreckage.
        it's unfortunate that the Democrats withheld supplies so that they could try to hurt Trump. I wonder how many people they killed by doing that. I wonder why you have no criticism for them for that?

Comment

Originally posted by Taco John View Post

it's unfortunate that the Democrats withheld supplies so that they could try to hurt Trump. I wonder how many people they killed by doing that. I wonder why you have no criticism for them for that?
          Sounds like a Fox fabricated talking point.

Comment

That's exactly what this is. Election year shenanigans. The virus is real. The Democrat media complex response to it is a hoax.

But Trump had to do something. The markets were spooked and people's retirements were on the line. Given the circumstances I think he's doing a stellar job.

Stable genius.
            Yeah. That's why he's still shaking everybody's hands.

Comment

yes the democrats are notorious for withholding essentials from the poor , homeless and disfranchised.
              democrat are the ones who club baby seals and shoot at endangered species with laser guided assault rifles.
              so very democratic !
              the moon may be made of cheese but I have a HUNCH it is non-dairy.

Comment

I think by "stable genius" he must mean that trumps cranium is full of horse shyte !
                "stable" genius.

Comment

Sounds like a Fox fabricated talking point.
                  Big surprise that you're in the dark on this story. Apparently, you only have outrage when the media instructs you to have outrage. Great independent thinker! Obama's harshest critic! Formiddable!

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article...ies-discovered

Comment

You aren't getting me to stop shaking hands. I'm a man. I'm not worried about catching a cold. I have soap and water standing by.

Comment

You aren't getting me to stop shaking hands. I'm a man. I'm not worried about catching a cold. I have soap and water standing by.
                      Suddenly, I hear the theme music from The Magnificent Seven as the gallant gunfighters ride off into the sunset, shaking hands like real men.

Darwinism at work.

Comment

Shaking hands is Darwinism.

What should I expect from Obama's fiercest critic? Can't get nothing by Rohirrim, except drone bombing wedding parties, spying on the AP, spying on Angela Merkel, running guns to MS13, having more flexibility to yeild to Russia once re-elected, and palettes of cash to Iran. But other than that, NOTHING gets by him.

Comment

Big surprise that you're in the dark on this story. Apparently, you only have outrage when the media instructs you to have outrage. Great independent thinker! Obama's harshest critic! Formiddable!

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article...ies-discovered
                          No. I remember the story. One crook was hoarding supplies so he could gouge people. Sounds like he must have studied "The Art of the Deal." Anyway, that's what's known as the fallacy of "guilt by association." I don't even know if the guy was a Democrat. There have been a bunch of Republican pedophiles. Does that mean all the Republicans are pedophiles, or (as Fox loves to put it) don't they "support" the pedophiles? And how do we know they "support" the pedophiles, the Fox bimbo whispers excitedly = "Because they didn't deny it!"

"Flood the zone with ****." Steve Bannon

Comment

"one crook"

lol

Yeah, I'm sure it wasn't like everything else - a political hoax to try to make Trump look bad.

No, it was one crook.

Unicorn Land.

Comment

this thread is about HOAX predictions from TRUMPIANS !
                              it's right there in the TITLE !
                              start your own threads about aliens altering the constitution someplace else. this is a thread for more idiots to continue to portray this virus as a HOAX !
                              stick to the script and wash your hands.
                              Last edited by CHEF LUIGI; 03-14-2020, 11:39 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X