Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump to Declare National Emergency to Speed Virus Response

https://ca.finance.yahoo.com/news/tr...151931686.html

I note that Democrats are urging Trump to do this.

Trump intends to speak to the nation ( here we go again) at 3PM eastern today . The stock market is still going to be trading at that time.

The timing is obvious. If he then fails to impress with some good news ( such as that he will support the bill in the house be moved to signing) or to declare the emergency so FEMA funds are freed up to the states, he will tank the market again. It already has lost much of this mornings rally since the market was expecting good news and they are IMPATIENT.

Comment

why?
      for some lame democratic HOAX ?
      I have a hunch DJT should have done this 3 weeks ago !

Comment

Originally posted by ScottXray View Post
        I note that Democrats are urging Trump to do this.

Trump intends to speak to the nation ( here we go again) at 3PM eastern today . The stock market is still going to be trading at that time.

The timing is obvious. If he then fails to impress with some good news ( such as that he will support the bill in the house be moved to signing) or to declare the emergency so FEMA funds are freed up to the states, he will tank the market again. It already has lost much of this mornings rally since the market was expecting good news and they are IMPATIENT.
        no matter what trump says the market will go DOWN as a consequence!
        The minute he steps to a microphone the plummet starts ! world economists want trump to STFU so the globe can recover from his last FAILURE to communicate !

(cool hand luke)

"what we have here is a failure to communicate ! "

Comment

Working...
        X