Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TRUMP names NYUK-NYUK as new CZAR of virus !

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • TRUMP names NYUK-NYUK as new CZAR of virus !

    leadership at work.

  • #2
    We can probably **** on our fellow board members in one thread, no?

    Comment


    • #3
      Congratulations nyuk!

      Just think ... one of our OrangeMane brothers has a seat at the table.

      Comment


      • #4
        they grow up so fast...

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by B-Large View Post
          We can probably **** on our fellow board members in one thread, no?
          probably, but I was just following the kyuk -knyuck head's lead who ran off 5 or 6 threads in a row to tell us all how stoopid we were to pay attention to the virus.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by CHEF LUIGI View Post
            leadership at work.
            First press conference: THE COMMIES DID IT!!!!

            Comment


            • #7
              welcom aboard the SS TRUMP retracing the steps of the TITANIC all aboard, don't you just love a cruise ?

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by CHEF LUIGI View Post

                probably, but I was just following the kyuk -knyuck head's lead who ran off 5 or 6 threads in a row to tell us all how stoopid we were to pay attention to the virus.
                Ah, a threads along a thread... carry on then

                Comment


                • #9
                  Click image for larger version  Name:	image_48625.gif Views:	9 Size:	2.08 MB ID:	2584139
                  She'll come into contact with the fat virus known as Donny the Hunch!!




                  Better wash up after. Paying careful attention to the nose.


                  Click image for larger version  Name:	tenor.gif Views:	1 Size:	3.48 MB ID:	2584141
                  Last edited by DenverBrit; 03-12-2020, 06:16 PM.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by DenverBrit View Post
                    Click image for larger version Name:	image_48625.gif Views:	9 Size:	2.08 MB ID:	2584139
                    She'll come into contact with the fat virus known as Donny the Hunch!!




                    Better wash up after. Paying careful attention to the nose.


                    Click image for larger version Name:	tenor.gif Views:	1 Size:	3.48 MB ID:	2584141
                    I didn’t peg Nyuk as bi-pedal... I guess bad on me for assuming

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by CHEF LUIGI View Post
                      leadership at work.
                      What caused this case of butt hurt?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by B-Large View Post

                        I didn’t peg Nyuk as bi-pedal... I guess bad on me for assuming
                        Yeah it's OK to refer to me as a monkey since I'm white. You lefties have no moral values system that you don't situationally violate at the drop of a hat.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by BroncoBuff View Post
                          Congratulations nyuk!

                          Just think ... one of our OrangeMane brothers has a seat at the table.
                          Thanks. These morons haven't obsessed about me so much that they took the time to create and nurse a thread about me in a good while. It's about time and it's long overdue.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by CHEF LUIGI View Post

                            probably, but I was just following the kyuk -knyuck head's lead who ran off 5 or 6 threads in a row to tell us all how stoopid we were to pay attention to the virus.
                            Where did I do this?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by B-Large View Post

                              I didn’t peg Nyuk as bi-pedal... I guess bad on me for assuming
                              To be fair, the little Nyuk does walk on it's front knuckles; even drags them sometimes.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X