Super Thursday as Biden calls it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super Thursday as Biden calls it.

Last edited by ShaneFalco; 03-03-2020, 05:00 PM.

Biden - North Carolina, Virginia. Alabama.

Bernie - Vermont

Comment

As of this moment:

Comment

Thank the Christ for red states keeping the dems from going full commie.

Comment

shows how bad Colorado has become from the California exodus

Comment

Tulsi won a delegate so Democrats are already planning on changing rules for next debate to exclude her.

Comment

Looks like Rudy Giuliani will be flying back to Ukraine.

Comment

Democrat Party rallies the troops around a terrible candidate with no popular base of support. They’re gonna lose again.

Comment

Let Dairy Die protesters just rushed Bidens stage lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by Aztec Bronco View Post
                    Democrat Party rallies the troops around a terrible candidate with no popular base of support. They’re gonna lose again.
                    I am confident that Trump will torpedo himself by November. Too big an ego. Totally reckless. He's going to make America so sick of him they'll be running to the polls to throw him out.

Comment

Comment

Biden's strength is great news. I can't wait for the "Where's Hunter" drumbeat to pick back up. Exposing Biden's corruption is going to be a sport over the next 6 months.

Comment

Originally posted by Rohirrim View Post

I am confident that Trump will torpedo himself by November. Too big an ego. Totally reckless. He's going to make America so sick of him they'll be running to the polls to throw him out.
                          Young people will stay home. Bernie’s base will enjoy sticking it to the DNC and embarrassing them for their arrogance.

I’m not betting on anything hurting Trump at this point. I know conservatives go out and vote as a unified front every election, and he still has a rabid base who love him no matter what. Biden is Hillary all over again. No excitement, no grassroots following, just a second attempt to appeal to a “lesser of two evils” pragmatic electorate. That **** won’t work.

Comment

The thing is Aztec Bernie would change the Democratic Party for the good and the DNC wants to avoid that more than they want to beat Trump. They would rather be the minority party and profit from all the corporate interests that keep the cash coming. The powerful in this country sold their souls to the devil 30+ years ago. It’s a joke. These people are clueless. They are the problem. They’re going to milk the tit dry until it all comes crashing down for them.

Comment

I can not imagine the young voters who come out for Bernie coming out for Biden. It's just not going to happen.

Comment

Working...
                              X