Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The MAGAtard megathread...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The MAGAtard megathread...

    Q: What do you get when you cross the poorly educated with the easily triggered?

    A: A bunch of people who are so dumb they actually thought Garth Brooks was rocking a Bernie Sanders jersey (as if such a thing existed, lol) at his Detroit concert, and then proceeded to flip out about it online.

    (Hint: it was a BARRY Sanders jersey.)

    This is why they’re called MAGAtards, lol. Enjoy!

    https://apple.news/AUuq0zGDETrW2y4nplyef_w

  • #2
    Post your favorite MAGAtard moments below!!! πŸ˜‚

    Comment


    • #3
      Was the show online? You got to be a special kind of stupid to live in Michigan and not know who Barry Sanders is.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Mile High Salute View Post
        Q: What do you get when you cross the poorly educated with the easily triggered?

        A: A bunch of people who are so dumb they actually thought Garth Brooks was rocking a Bernie Sanders jersey (as if such a thing existed, lol) at his Detroit concert, and then proceeded to flip out about it online.

        (Hint: it was a BARRY Sanders jersey.)

        This is why they’re called MAGAtards, lol. Enjoy!

        https://apple.news/AUuq0zGDETrW2y4nplyef_w
        Click image for larger version

Name:	images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRwjYjw-JERdK6PPrDhLCtnula4yIBfkoL6Zyx9YR7Q-qSOCDeogeqiTK0.jpg
Views:	272
Size:	3.9 KB
ID:	2577684

        Comment


        • #5
          i love when libs get triggered about being called libtard, and have to try to make up some alternate version of the word. Magatard lmao. not even good.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by ShaneFalco View Post
            i love when libs get triggered about being called libtard, and have to try to make up some alternate version of the word. Magatard lmao. not even good.
            Kinda like how there was Raider Nation in the beginning, and now every NFL team has a 'nation'? Like that? It's what happens. You're acting like a little bitch getting all broken up that somebody borrowed 'tard'. There have been political slang words for as long as there have been politics. Stop you're whining man.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by ShaneSpicoli
              i love when libs get triggered about being called libtard, and have to try to make up some alternate version of the word. Magatard lmao. not even good.
              Translation: "I can dish it out, but I can't take it."

              Comment


              • #8

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by TonyR View Post
                  He did the same thing in Louisiana in 2016 as a candidate and brought a 18 wheeler full of supplies then a week or two later after their vacation was over Obama toured the disaster area.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by TonyR View Post
                    I'm so sorry this has happened to you.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by 69bronco View Post
                      He did the same thing in Louisiana in 2016 as a candidate and brought a 18 wheeler full of supplies then a week or two later after their vacation was over Obama toured the disaster area.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        MAGA will looked back on in 20 years and people will wonder what the **** was going to let DJT be the most powerful person in the world...

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Demorats are so frustrated to know they are facing 4 more years of Trump. Suicide prevention line is going to have to hire extra phone counselors for when Trump wins in November. All they can do to feel better about their lives is say things like Trumptard. Thats all those sorry liberals have at this point. Pitiful. Couldnt have happened to a bigger bunch of ****holes

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Ironmind View Post
                            Demorats are so frustrated to know they are facing 4 more years of Trump. Suicide prevention line is going to have to hire extra phone counselors for when Trump wins in November. All they can do to feel better about their lives is say things like Trumptard. Thats all those sorry liberals have at this point. Pitiful. Couldnt have happened to a bigger bunch of ****holes
                            Man, are you going to be shocked when hundreds of thousands of Republicans cross over and vote for the Democratic candidate (or just stay home) just because they can't take anymore of Trump's obnoxious bull****. )

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              yea i am sure they are pumped for an older, more senile version of the Obama admin.

                              The only good thing about Obama was his speeches. And joe cant even do that right

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X