Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Coronavirus CDC says it's not a matter of if , it's when and how many.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Coronavirus CDC says it's not a matter of if , it's when and how many.

    So what ends up doing more damage from the virus . The Virus itself or the fall out from it. IE Stock Market , public panic , economy downfall ect........

  • #2
    FEAR and HATE are the 2 most powerful commodities on earth, just behind air and water.
    trump used both 2 get elected.

    ( no, not air and water )

    Comment


    • #3
      The CDC and Health Department were cratered, and the National response to the threat of Caronavirus is disorganized and lacks leadership. If it hits here, we may see some serious damage. The leadership sucks.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by CHEF LUIGI View Post
        FEAR and HATE are the 2 most powerful commodities on earth, just behind air and water.
        trump used both 2 get elected.

        ( no, not air and water )
        All politicians. Nobody Hates better than the current Bernie Bro's.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Paladin View Post
          The CDC and Health Department were cratered, and the National response to the threat of Caronavirus is disorganized and lacks leadership. If it hits here, we may see some serious damage. The leadership sucks.
          japan went from 30 cases to 600 in less than a week.
          the olympics may be in jeopardy !

          Comment


          • #6
            Please lets not make this Political. I say it's the fear that gets us BTW. Stock market is already down 1600 points in two day and the CDC just made this announcement. Panic is about ready to set in.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Paladin View Post
              The CDC and Health Department were cratered, and the National response to the threat of Caronavirus is disorganized and lacks leadership. If it hits here, we may see some serious damage. The leadership sucks.
              This is true. I just watched the presser. First guy says the chances are low and there is nothing to worry about. The second lady says it's not a matter of "IF" but when and how many. Literally 1 minutes apart from one and other.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Paladin View Post
                The CDC and Health Department were cratered, and the National response to the threat of Caronavirus is disorganized and lacks leadership. If it hits here, we may see some serious damage. The leadership sucks.
                love it, some libtards blame trump for China releasing a bioweapon.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Flu still worse.

                  They said one of the biggest factors in the fatality rate was being a smoker - and Chinese cities air quality basically make everyone a smoker there, hence the higher death rate in China.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by CHEF LUIGI View Post
                    FEAR and HATE are the 2 most powerful commodities on earth, just behind air and water.
                    trump used both 2 get elected.

                    ( no, not air and water )
                    Shut up

                    Thanks

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Buy some Hibernol and STFU.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Well did the CDC knows how it was transmit ? nah and now they want to put some 50 positive virus folks in Costa Mesa abandon mental health facility that is not up to standard to house the homeless but good enough to house folks with coronavirus.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Quoydogs View Post
                          Please lets not make this Political. I say it's the fear that gets us BTW. Stock market is already down 1600 points in two day and the CDC just made this announcement. Panic is about ready to set in.
                          This a 100%! This is serious and above all politics. We need proper funding for research to come up with a cure. Apparently, they were successful in sequencing the genome of the Coronavirus and have a clinical trial for a vaccine. Let’s hope they are successful because as an immunologist I’m telling you this could get ugly.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Quoydogs View Post

                            This is true. I just watched the presser. First guy says the chances are low and there is nothing to worry about. The second lady says it's not a matter of "IF" but when and how many. Literally 1 minutes apart from one and other.
                            Most people will get it and think they have a chest cold or the flu.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Bigdawg26 View Post

                              This a 100%! This is serious and above all politics. We need proper funding for research to come up with a cure. Apparently, they were successful in sequencing the genome of the Coronavirus and have a clinical trial for a vaccine. Let’s hope they are successful because as an immunologist I’m telling you this could get ugly.
                              A vaccine is over a year away.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X