Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bloomberg campaign claims stop-and-frisk tape doctored, then blocks tape from release

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bloomberg campaign claims stop-and-frisk tape doctored, then blocks tape from release

Midget Mike's stop-and-frisk comments were made in 2015 at the Aspen Institute.

Instead of manning up and showing his face to the media to answer for those comments, Little Mikey ducks and covers and sends his national political chairman to interview with NPR and whip up a conspiracy theory while admitting at the same time Mikey made some unfortunate remarks:

NUTTER: Well, first of all, I think, Steve, you know that that was actually an interview. I've read the full transcript from that interview. There's actually another person involved. There was an interviewer, and so there's some back and forth. The tape sounds like they've taken - whoever created the tape took bits and pieces of Mayor Bloomberg's comments at that time and spliced them together. And then they...
    and then a little later in the same interview concedes that,

"I think the way the mayor - the way Mayor Mike conveys that information, you know, could have been better, more empathetic and with more context to what's going on. But if you look at the data, if you look at the actual information, whether in New York or Philadelphia and many other cities, it is an unfortunate reality that much of what he said is, in fact, true."
    To prove how innocent he is, Midget Mike has asked the Aspen Institute to block the release of the tape, and they have obliged:

Michael Bloomberg representatives have asked the Aspen Institute not to distribute footage of his recent appearance in Aspen, where the three-term New York City mayor made pointed comments concerning minorities and gun control.

Both the Institute and GrassRoots TV, the organization that filmed the event, confirmed Thursday that they will not broadcast the footage online or on television as planned.
    Source: Aspen Times

So there's an exonerating "transcript" and the original footage exists. The Bloomberg campaign is refusing to distribute either one while claiming unnamed political opponents are trying to set him up.

Obviously the tape is legit. LMAO!

Another Dem campaign bites the dust.

Need I remind people here that if any conservative on this forum made the types of remarks that Bloomberg has that their posts would be flag-bombed by our core liberal contingent and PMs directly sent to mods demanding their removal from the forum... and these are the same contingent of liberals on this forum who are ignoring Bloomberg's remarks if not trying to defend them by at least changing the subject and attacking those who expose him. Because, like, racism matters and ****.

Not a peep about Biden for quite a while.

Amazing how the target of your propaganda shifts so suddenly, depending on who the right-wing echo chamber identifies as the Dem front runner.

Comment

What happened to 'Fake News'? Only happens when the truth about Trump is revealed? Apparently.

Comment

Yet again you guys are at a total loss when it comes to your field of horrible candidates. You'd rather talk about the people who expose them.

I feel you, but in the way that Biden would.

Comment

Originally posted by nyuKKK
          Yet again you guys are at a total loss when it comes to your field of horrible candidates. You'd rather talk about the people who expose them.

I feel you, but in the way that Biden would.
          At least we have the satisfaction of knowing that, no matter how "horrible" any of these candidates might be, they're not even remotely close to being as horrible as President Pussy Grabber.

Comment

Bloomberg looked 3 inches shorter than warren last night

Comment

Originally posted by 69bronco View Post
              Bloomberg looked 3 inches shorter than warren last night
              I was thinking at least 6. Say what you want about Trump, but you gotta admit the man's burns are pretty funny. "Mini Mike" was all I could think about last night, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Mile High Salute View Post

I was thinking at least 6. Say what you want about Trump, but you gotta admit the man's burns are pretty funny. "Mini Mike" was all I could think about last night, lol.
                He's good for a 9 year old, but a man in his 70's, he's lame and immature.

But he appeals to his base, who think he's funny.

Click image for larger version

Name:	0a0b5bbf6ae1199e3859e25af5f707be.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	41.3 KB
ID:	2573911

Comment

Originally posted by Mile High Salute View Post

Like him or hate him he is pretty good at branding things and people and being president.

Comment

Originally posted by DenverBrit View Post

He's good for a 9 year old, but a man in his 70's, he's lame and immature.

But he appeals to his base, who think he's funny.

Click image for larger version

Name:	0a0b5bbf6ae1199e3859e25af5f707be.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	41.3 KB
ID:	2573911
                    Oh it's totally pathetic and beneath the office of the presidency, but if he were just a commentator or television personality, most of his schtick would be hilarious and (mostly) pretty harmless. Running the free world is not for him.

Comment

Working...
                    X