Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bloomberg: Unemployed Black and Latino men "don't know how to behave in the workplace"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Paladin View Post

No, babe. Just citing some sociological studies in the past. You boogaloo?
    Clearly you are with the Bloombergesque rambling you just posted. You, like Midget Mike, have not claimed that unemployed white men have these issues and for both of you it's too late to backtrack.

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. BRONCOS FAN View Post

^

I've brought this up with nyuKKK before.

nyuKKK's response was basically "tRump never said that. Fake news!"
      The grabbing comment? He never said he touched anyone and I'm not interested in how people interpret it. But the point here is that if you're going to slam Trump for alleged comments, you can't remain legit and refuse to similarly attack Bloomberg and the political party that's tolerating him, either.

Comment

(Stamping her little feet): So there!

L O L!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyR View Post

It's just funny seeing this ridiculous nyuk clown calling him out while supporting a guy who's considerably worse.
          I know, that's a scary level of hypocrite right there. I mean, I get why some Dems don't like Bloom, because they feel he's just like Trump (but not as bad). It's so funny how these radical righties think Bloom has too many skeletons in his closet and can't win, when they saw Trump do the very same thing almost 4 years ago. Never underestimate how stupid and uninformed many American's are.

Comment

Originally posted by nyuk nyuk View Post

The grabbing comment? He never said he touched anyone and I'm not interested in how people interpret it. But the point here is that if you're going to slam Trump for alleged comments, you can't remain legit and refuse to similarly attack Bloomberg and the political party that's tolerating him, either.
            Alleged? Hon, they're on tape. Nothing "alleged" about them.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Paladin View Post

No, babe. Just citing some sociological studies in the past. You boogaloo?
                You cited nothing.

Comment

He never said he grabbed anyone. Bloomberg is guilty as sin which is why he got the Aspen Institute tape squashed.

Comment

Originally posted by nyuKKK

He never said he grabbed anyone. .
                    L0L.

It's on video, nitwit.

Comment

Bloomberg is swimming in his own ****. He should have known better than to even run but his arrogance is out of control.

Midget Mike, being the coward he is, instead of personally addressing these comments hid himself like Hillary and sent the national chair of his campaign, Michael Nutter (perfect name) to whip up a conspiracy theory to NPR about the embarrassing 2015 tape at the Aspen Institute full of racial comments about how "all the crime is in minority areas" assured us that "[t]here was an interviewer, and so there's some back and forth. The tape sounds like they've taken - whoever created the tape took bits and pieces of Mayor Bloomberg's comments at that time and spliced them together" while the Aspen Institute has been notified by the Bloomberg campaign that it doesn't want Midget Mike's footage to be distributed. LMFAO!!!!

But it's not over! He says similar again elsewhere!

He doubles down on the "all the crime is in the minority areas" statement and throws in that "unemployed black and Latino men don't know to behave in the workplace." His words on jails being full of minorities and lacking the usual liberal denunciations of "systemic oppression" putting them there, of course, is him saying that they are justifiably being locked up and what needs to be done is rich white liberals like him need to come and rescue them and teach them how to act. This racial patronage is what Bloomberg and other liberals call "empowerment." Listen to his program to do just that when he was mayor of New York City:

In 2016, liberals told us that alleged racial comments by Trump were a huge reason to not vote for him and that in of themselves, offensive speech made him a threat to the nation. Yet here, we're seeing a not small contingent of liberal pundits and Democrat voters downplay or ignore Midget Mike's comments which are far worse than anything Trump was ever accused of which of course means among other things that the entire hysteria over Trump being "offensive" in 2016 was a massive social manipulation by the DNC and its allies to inflame and enrage people to drive them to polls to vote for people who promised them the world.

Bloomberg is so clueless he had to plagiarize not small portions of his platform from other candidates. He's probably running because he feels financially threatened by a Sanders victory.
                      thats some of the most racist stuff ive ever heard

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneSpicoli

thats some of the most racist stuff ive ever heard
                        Aren't you going to feel stupid if Bloomberg doesn't end up being the nominee?

In any event, the only thing stopping you from kneeling and bobbing for the guy is (D.)

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. BRONCOS FAN View Post

Aren't you going to feel stupid if Bloomberg doesn't end up being the nominee?

In any event, the only thing stopping you from kneeling and bobbing for the guy is (D.)
                          lmao. Yea you know me, voting for the gun grabber.

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneSpicoli

lmao. Yea you know me, voting for the gun grabber.
                            You've shown a willingness to overlook weed grabbers, e.g., Jeff Sessions, because (R,) so I doubt you'd have any reservations about something as relatively unimportant as guns.

Comment

He never said he grabbed anyone.
                              You're either an idiot or a liar. Or both. The audio is at the link. Give it a listen!

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/donal...bisqrl8wnopqfr

Comment

He never said he grabbed anyone. Bloomberg is guilty as sin which is why he got the Aspen Institute tape squashed.
                                Did Bloomberg say he grabbed someone? I mean, if that's the standard your holding Trump to, why aren't you doing the same for Bloomberg? I'll tell you why, because you are not intelligent enough to be non-biased towards facts. The part of your brain that controls emotions supersedes the part that thinks logically.

Comment

Working...
                                X