Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Libs dont even know the president of Mexico.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Libs dont even know the president of Mexico.

Congrats to the great state of Kansas!

SB champs.

Hamberders are on me.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	592fbc7225313_62exkej4yu0z__700.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	62.1 KB
ID:	2573362

Comment

If you run for that office, you’d better know whom your neighbors leaders are... especially the one down south....

Comment

Klobuchar made a goof ,Then Buttigig became a bully and beat her up over it. Buttigieg acted like an A****hole. After Bloomberg went down in flames tonight and got exposed as a sexual pervert, , The dems are stuck with older than dirt communist Bernie Sanders. Thats how Sanders is seen by most Americans. Nobody wants an old fart commie running the country. People like the way things are and people want Trump!
          KAG 2020!

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. BRONCOS FAN View Post
            Congrats to the great state of Kansas!

SB champs.

Hamberders are on me.
            But you told me Gary Johnson was unqualified for not knowing Aleppo. A city halfway across the world. But the President to our south? Thats all good?

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneSpicoli

But you told me Gary Johnson was unqualified for not knowing Aleppo. A city halfway across the world. But the President to our south? Thats all good?
              So the takeaway here is that a presidential candidate who doesn't know the Mexican president's name isn't qualified to run for office, but a sitting president who thinks the Chefs play in Kansas and who thinks windmills cause cancer is fine with you?

Were it not for double standards, Spicoli would have no standards at all.

Comment

Working...
              X