Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dershowitz: Soros asked Obama to Investigate (__________)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dershowitz: Soros asked Obama to Investigate (__________)

I'm 90% sure the blank is Trump.

Harvard Law Professor Alan Dershowitz said Sunday he has proof that former President Barack Obama "personally asked" the FBI to investigate someone "on behalf of George Soros," the liberal billionaire megadonor.

Dershowitz's claim came soon after Attorney General Bill Barr openly asked President Trump to stop tweeting about ongoing Justice Department matters, saying it made it "impossible" to do his job. Barr, who also maintained that Trump never personally intervened in a criminal matter despite Democrats' allegations, was hit last week by a letter from former DOJ officials organized by a leftwing group demanding his resignation.

"There was a lot of White House control of the Justice Department during the Kennedy administration and I don't think we saw very many liberal professors arguing against that," Dershowitz said in an interview with Breitbart News that aired Sunday on SiriusXM. "I have some information as well about the Obama administration – which will be disclosed in a lawsuit at some point, but I'm not prepared to disclose it now – about how President Obama personally asked the FBI to investigate somebody on behalf of George Soros, who was a close ally of his." He did not say specifically who the target might have been.

Hey, Alan. Tell us all about the Lolita Express. Is that going to be in your book too?

"...I'm not prepared to disclose it now..." but wait until my new book deal is signed!

Comment

Originally posted by Taco John View Post
      I'm 90% sure the blank is Trump.

Harvard Law Professor Alan Dershowitz said Sunday he has proof that former President Barack Obama "personally asked" the FBI to investigate someone "on behalf of George Soros," the liberal billionaire megadonor.

Dershowitz's claim came soon after Attorney General Bill Barr openly asked President Trump to stop tweeting about ongoing Justice Department matters, saying it made it "impossible" to do his job. Barr, who also maintained that Trump never personally intervened in a criminal matter despite Democrats' allegations, was hit last week by a letter from former DOJ officials organized by a leftwing group demanding his resignation.

"There was a lot of White House control of the Justice Department during the Kennedy administration and I don't think we saw very many liberal professors arguing against that," Dershowitz said in an interview with Breitbart News that aired Sunday on SiriusXM. "I have some information as well about the Obama administration – which will be disclosed in a lawsuit at some point, but I'm not prepared to disclose it now – about how President Obama personally asked the FBI to investigate somebody on behalf of George Soros, who was a close ally of his." He did not say specifically who the target might have been.

I’m 100% sure this OP is pure BS.

Comment

Originally posted by peacepipe View Post

I’m 100% sure this OP is pure BS.
        Since it's Breitbart, that's a pretty good guess (although I hear they're holding a big hood and cowl president's day sale).

Comment

FOX AND Breitbart?

Unnamed source and the target is also unnamed?

Usually, the right wingnuts goes ballistic if one unnamed source is quoted.

Must be legit.

Comment

Originally posted by Rohirrim View Post

Since it's Breitbart, that's a pretty good guess (although I hear they're holding a big hood and cowl president's day sale).
            I dont get this. Do you imagine that Breitbart put Dershowitz up to saying this? They are reporting directly on what he said on the linked podcast. They happen to be the only source reporting on words that are coming directly out of his mouth. Strange thing.

Comment

I dont get this. Do you imagine that Breitbart put Dershowitz up to saying this? They are reporting directly on what he said on the linked podcast. They happen to be the only source reporting on words that are coming directly out of his mouth. Strange thing.

Read this:
              https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2...evils-advocate

Then tell me if Dershowitz has ever made a factual statement in his entire life.

Comment

I'm not reading that. I'm aware of Dershowitz history as a celebrated Democrat constitutional scholar up until the minute he used his scholarship to defend Trump.

I have no interest in the "we hate him now" stories that have cropped up since Trump's election.

And to be clear, I'm not even a fan of the guy. I never have been. I'm very suspicious of him. I still find it to be newsworthy that he is saying essentially that he's got 302s with Obama taking orders from Soros. I don't expect he would say such a thing if he didn't have them. whatever you want to think about it it's pretty clear that there is a play on Obama that is going to be made at some point in the relatively near future.

Comment

I'm not reading that. I'm aware of Dershowitz history as a celebrated Democrat constitutional scholar up until the minute he used his scholarship to defend Trump.

I have no interest in the "we hate him now" stories that have cropped up since Trump's election.

And to be clear, I'm not even a fan of the guy. I never have been. I'm very suspicious of him. I still find it to be newsworthy that he is saying essentially that he's got 302s with Obama taking orders from Soros. I don't expect he would say such a thing if he didn't have them. whatever you want to think about it it's pretty clear that there is a play on Obama that is going to be made at some point in the relatively near future.
                  Dershowitz started out his career defending Linda Lovelace. H A !

He's selling a book.

No word has ever left his mouth without some ulterior purpose. Besides, Dershowitz took 11 flights on the Lolita Express. Anyone who doesn't believe that girl's claims is drinking the koolaid.
                  Last edited by Rohirrim; 02-18-2020, 09:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X