AIPAC is a “hate group,” says congresswoman
    By Michael F. Brown

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/52991.htm

Here is McCollum's statement on her web page:

HATE SPEECH MAKES AIPAC A HATE GROUP

February 12, 2020
    https://mccollum.house.gov/media/pre...pac-hate-group

Comment

Meanwhile, Herr Gaffo uses this site to post his endless streams of anti-Semitism.

Comment

Originally posted by Rohirrim View Post
        Meanwhile, Herr Gaffo uses this site to post his endless streams of anti-Semitism.
        No, you are full of b.s. I'm with Gandhi.

When I first started tracking this issue in the 1980s - I was very naive. I believed then that people of good will would come together at the table and work out the problems. Over many years, I learned the hard way that Zionists are not interested in working things out. They are not into compromise solutions that work for everybody. They are into crushing all opposition.

Zionism is a fanatical cult of violence. They stand for nothing except their own narrow agenda. And they will stop at nothing to achieve it -

And you are a shill for these maniacs.
        Last edited by mhgaffney; 02-16-2020, 10:01 AM.

Comment

The Israel Lobby posted smear ads against Bernie - during the last days of the Iowa caucus - and they were successful in slowing his momentum. They are doing it again in Nevada -- as we speak.

Comment

Congresswoman McCollum has been outspoken -- in her efforts to protect Palestinian children from being shot, tortured, imprisoned, gassed and traumatized by Israel.

The Israel lobby compared her to ISIS, Hezbollah, Iran and Hamas...

McCollum is right to call their attacks on her "incitement." They are weaponizing anti-semitism for their narrow agenda - and if smart people who know the score don't speak out against it - we are going to lose our last chance to take back out country...

Comment

Working...
            X