LOL! Bloomberg steps it in again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL! Bloomberg steps it in again

‘Cokehead, Womanizing, Fag’: Michael Bloomberg’s Book of ‘Wisdom’ Resurfaces

“Cokehead, womanizing, fag.” That’s the way Michael Bloomberg once characterized a competitor in New York’s financial industry, according to a book of quotes presented to the billionaire businessman for his 48th birthday in 1990.

The quote is one of a number of vulgar and degrading remarks, contained in a gag gift presented to Bloomberg by an employee, that may spell trouble for the former New York mayor as he attempts to convince Democrats he can topple Donald Trump in the 2020 election.

The tome, titled Wit & Wisdom of Michael Bloomberg, was published in full by the Washington Post on Saturday morning. It has been quoted at length over the years but has never been printed in full by a mainstream outlet.

The booklet was produced by Elisabeth DeMarse, who worked as Bloomberg’s chief marketing officer. “Yes, these are all actual quotes,” she wrote in her introduction. “No, nothing has been embellished or exaggerated.”

Some of the quotes are pure bathroom humor, like his comments on salesmanship that simply states, “Make the customer think he’s getting laid when he’s getting ****ed.” Another says, “As Chuch Colsen put it: if you have them by their balls, their hearts and minds will follow.”

Others are highly sexist, like one that has a name redacted in the Post’s document. “What do I want? I want an exclusive, 10-year contract, an automatic extension, and I want you to pay me. And I want a blow job from [name redacted]. Have you seen [name redacted] lately? Not bad for fifty.”

The misogynistic, homophobic remarks predate the #MeToo era and show a sophomoric obsession with referencing oral sex. On the subject of computers, he said: “You know why computers will never take the place of people? Because a computer would say that the sex of the person giving you a blow job doesn’t matter.”

Methinks his legions of $150 meme posters aren't going to be able to save his reputation.

Comment

Just "locker room humor." Perfectly acceptable to conservatives -- or so I hear.

Comment

Originally posted by Fear the Hawk View Post
        Just "locker room humor." Perfectly acceptable to conservatives -- or so I hear.
        Yet again another example of the license liberals give one of their own for the same thing they are fire-breathing dragons over if the guy has an R behind his name and even if he's not proven to have even uttered the words.

I can't wait to see more progs pile onto this thread and repeat the whole cycle from the Bloomberg "all the crime is in the minority areas" thread.

Comment

Relax nyukkk Bloomberg is not one of our own.

Comment

Most kids worry about the Boogeyman. Poor, pathetic nyuk is terrified of Bloomberg. How many threads about him is this now? Obsessed!

Comment

I'd be all about Bloomberg, but he's got two major flaws, imo. His anti-gun stance is a no-go for me, and he's actually considering Hilliary for a running mate (wtf)

Comment

Originally posted by TonyR View Post
                Most kids worry about the Boogeyman. Poor, pathetic nyuk is terrified of Bloomberg. How many threads about him is this now? Obsessed!
                They should be merged,Nyukkk Nyukkk is essentially spamming the forum with Bloomberg.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyR View Post
                  In nyuKKK's world, there are only two kinds of people:

1) Those who pledge allegiance and unconditional loyalty to Donald tRump.

2) Commies.

Can't wait for his explanation as to how Bloomberg belongs in the second group.

Comment

Originally posted by nyuk nyuk View Post
                    Methinks his legions of $150 meme posters aren't going to be able to save his reputation.
                    "The lady doth protest too much, methinks"

Comment

The Trump cult sure is freaked out about Bloomberg.

I figured out why there is not a whole lot of enthusiasm in the Democratic primary or its candidates. It's because, no matter who the candidate is, the ENTIRE Democratic Party and everybody else in America who is sick of the Trump cult, is going to go to the polls and throw this pos out. So, they really don't care so much about who it is, just get the process over so we can get our ballots and do what we need to do.

Comment

Originally posted by Rohirrim View Post
                        The Trump cult sure is freaked out about Bloomberg.

I figured out why there is not a whole lot of enthusiasm in the Democratic primary or its candidates. It's because, no matter who the candidate is, the ENTIRE Democratic Party and everybody else in America who is sick of the Trump cult, is going to go to the polls and throw this pos out. So, they really don't care so much about who it is, just get the process over so we can get our ballots and do what we need to do.
                        Bingo.

Comment

Trumpism is a completely aberrant political movement, ten times more dangerous to the future of America than anything Bernie represents.

Comment

Working...
                          X