No announcement yet.

Chinese billionaire: coronavirus epidemic is much worse than we have been told

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chinese billionaire: coronavirus epidemic is much worse than we have been told

Are the Chinese hiding the true scale of the epidemic?

Guo Wengui is a Chinese billionaire living in exile in the United States. He has contacts in Wuhan who tell him there have now been 50,000 dead in Wuhan alone. When I checked with Dr Bill Deagle who has experience in epidemiology, he confirmed this and told me the actual fatality rate is 16% - not 3% as the media is reporting.

With nearly all of China's industrial production now shut down - what is causing the large plumes of sulfur dioxide over Wuhan and other Chinese cities? According to Guo Wengui the Chinese are burning tens of thousands of bodies in crematoria --

Here is the report. Draw your own conclusions.

https://www.ccn.com/coronavirus-deat...fected-bodies/

yup residents are saying they are cremating bodies 24/7

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneSpicoli
      yup residents are saying they are cremating bodies 24/7
      I don't understand why you're sweating this coronavirus thing.

After all, your Dear Leader said the virus would be eradicated by warmer weather @ April, did he not?

Comment

LABF got the TDS bad. Everywhere you turn you see the orange man coming for you.

Comment

An American biotech company says it created a coronavirus vaccine three hours after getting access to the virus' genetic sequence in mid-January, and now scientists are racing to get the vaccine on the market in record time.

Inovio Pharmaceuticals is based in Pennsylvania, but scientists in its laboratory in San Diego made the discovery.

NEW CORONAVIRUS CASES SOAR, DEATHS RISE

"We were able to rapidly construct our vaccine in a matter of about three hours once we had the DNA sequence from the virus available because of the power of our DNA medicine platform," Dr. J. Joseph Kim, Inovio's president and CEO, told FOX Business. "Our goal is to start phase one human testing in the U.S. early this summer."

https://www.foxbusiness.com/technolo...accine-3-hours

Comment

Originally posted by Drunk Monkey View Post
            LABF got the TDS bad. Everywhere you turn you see the orange man coming for you.
            When your world view is Government as Lord and Savior, having the wrong guy up there becomes all-consuming.

Comment

There have been reports out of Wuhan that things are so bad there - that the government began shooting infected people in the head -- to limit the spread. There's no way to confirm it at this time.

But check out the graphs below. Both show a sharp upsurge of fatalities on around Feb 10-11. The steeper curve is consistent with a policy of shooting infected people (whose bodies are immediately sent to a crematorium).

Attached Files

Comment

Comment

Comment

This thing scares the crap out of many of us... This is the type of virus or an early variant that we see in those doomsday movies.

I don't buy all the political nonsense about shooting the infected, or blaming it on trump, or any of the other rando conspiracy theories that you tinfoil hat types love to jerk off to. What I do buy is that we are 1 to 2 strand mutations away from this being the next black death.

Comment

In 1918, the Spanish Flu killed between 20 and 50 million people, including my grandfather's sister.

Comment

Originally posted by Drunk Monkey View Post
                        ^

Friggin' half-wit is defending the statement by the POTUS that the coronavirus will be eradicated by "warmer weather" come April, and I'm deranged?

Priceless.

Originally posted by Beaver
                        When your world view is Government as Lord and Savior, having the wrong guy up there becomes all-consuming.
                        Whereas, when "government is the problem" is your official dogma, you can shrug at any ineptitude, no matter how egregious.

Comment

Originally posted by rmsanger View Post
                          This thing scares the crap out of many of us... This is the type of virus or an early variant that we see in those doomsday movies.

I don't buy all the political nonsense about shooting the infected, or blaming it on trump, or any of the other rando conspiracy theories that you tinfoil hat types love to jerk off to. What I do buy is that we are 1 to 2 strand mutations away from this being the next black death.
                          The stats show that about 1 in 40 died and about 1 in 5 have fully recovered so far out of the 72,000 cases. I like those odds.

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. BRONCOS FAN View Post

^

Friggin' half-wit is defending the statement by the POTUS that the coronavirus will be eradicated by "warmer weather" come April, and I'm deranged?

Priceless.

Whereas, when "government is the problem" is your official dogma, you can shrug at any ineptitude, no matter how egregious.
                            That doesn't make any sense. The ineptitude must be put down. You coddle it and cheer it along whenever it comes from the right people.

For the most part, though, when government is your solution, you don't have a solution.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoBeavis View Post

That doesn't make any sense. The ineptitude must be put down. You coddle it and cheer it along whenever it comes from the right people.

For the most part, though, when government is your solution, you don't have a solution.
                              If you really believed this, then you wouldn’t be butt hurt and defensive and over someone quoting the president as saying the virus will be eradicated by warm weather, and you wouldn’t be responding with your usual whataboutisms.

Comment

Working...
                              X