Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My little carpetbagger: Bloomberg paying 'influencers' to say nice stuff about him

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My little carpetbagger: Bloomberg paying 'influencers' to say nice stuff about him

ALL the accusations against Trump "buying" the 2016 election by pouring his own money into his campaign and this carpetbagger skates by scot-free even when his money has enough pull in the DNC to get them to change rules to let him onto the ballot.

Mike Bloomberg Is Paying ‘Influencers’ to Make Him Seem Cool

The Bloomberg campaign has quietly begun a campaign on Tribe, a “branded content marketplace” that connects social-media influencers with the brands that want to advertise to their followers, to pitch influencers on creating content highlighting why they love the former New York City mayor—for a price.

For a fixed $150 fee, the Bloomberg campaign is pitching micro-influencers—someone who has from 1,000 to 100,000 followers, in industry parlance—to create original content “that tells us why Mike Bloomberg is the electable candidate who can rise above the fray, work across the aisle so ALL Americans feel heard & respected.”

“Are you sick of the chaos & infighting overshadowing the issues that matter most to us? Please express your thoughts verbally or for still image posts please overlay text about why you support Mike,” the campaign copy tells would-be Bloomberg stans under the heading “Content We’d Love From You,” asking influencers to “Show+Tell why Mike is the candidate who can change our country for the better, state why YOU think he’s a great candidate.”

$150 ... you see that as a bribe?

Pretty low rent of you nyuk nyuk. That's nothing more than a nominal kick-in to justify the hour or two of time these busy, popular influencers will put in to gather and compose a posting.

Abre tus ojos, nyuk. If Mike Bloomberg wanted to offer bribes for endorsements, he could afford a helluva lot more than that.

Comment

Okay give him his box to stand on for free.

Comment

These tactics are campaign standard operating procedures and they are as old as the hills.

It's not a bribe it's a paid service. It might even be the second oldest profession. Somebody needed to tell people about the oldest one.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoBuff View Post

Pretty low rent of you nyuk nyuk. That's nothing more than a nominal kick-in to justify the hour or two of time these busy, popular influencers will put in to gather and compose a posting.

Abre tus ojos, nyuk. If Mike Bloomberg wanted to offer bribes for endorsements, he could afford a helluva lot more than that.
          What kind of jacked up logic is that? If you don't think it's a bribe man then just say it's not a bribe.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoBuff View Post

Funny how you're trying to excuse Bloomberg paying for compliments. If Trump did this, well, you know. He's trying to look more popular than he is by playing his usual stick-and-carrot tricks he does with his money.

Btw, I can't wait to see your response on the thread I just posted about Bloomberg supporting stop and frisk and saying "all the crime is in minority areas."

Comment

Hey nyuk, you should probably start a thread about every little thing that bothers you about Bloomberg! You need to keep busy while you're on leave from whatever "facility" you've been away at for the last several months!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyR View Post
                Hey nyuk, you should probably start a thread about every little thing that bothers you about Bloomberg! You need to keep busy while you're on leave from whatever "facility" you've been away at for the last several months!
                Who said this "bothers" me? It's hilarious the guy is so desperate he has to pay people to express support and you're so desperate you have to downplay his desperation and tendency to use his billions to buy influence.

Comment

Trump tried to bribe a foreign leader to investigate his (presumed) opponent in the election. Of course, now it looks as though that presumption was truly boneheaded. Why would Trump even make that kind of bet so early on? Fear? Probably why Trump's had so many bankruptcies - So many bad presumptions based on the impulse of the moment. Like Bloomberg pointed out regarding NY business people and their opinion of Trump: "Behind your back they laugh at you & call you a carnival barking clown. They know you inherited a fortune & squandered it with stupid deals and incompetence."

Here's the funny part: Trump still has that idiot Giuliani over in Ukraine looking into Biden (with Barr coordinating) while Biden's chances at the nomination are circling the toilet. H A !

What a bunch of losers!

Comment

Oops!

Emboldened after his impeachment acquittal, President Donald Trump now openly admits to sending his attorney Rudy Giuliani to Ukraine to find damaging information about his political opponents, even though he strongly denied it during the impeachment inquiry.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/02/13/polit...iew/index.html

It must be hard to be a MAGA. From day to day, you just don't know what is a lie and what isn't. I'll give you a clue. When in doubt, go with "It is a lie." Play the percentages.

Comment

Babe, I don't give a shyte. If he can beat the OA, I'm all for him. You overlook the pussy grabber, I overlook some other supposed issues with Bloombwrg. Fuct off, maggot.
                      Last edited by Paladin; 02-13-2020, 10:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Paladin View Post
                        Babe, I don't give a shyte. If he can beat the OA, I'm all for him. You overlook the pussy grabber, I overlook some other supposed issues with Bloombwrg. Fuct off, maggot.
                        Funny, isn't it? Nyuk and the other conservatives putting so much effort into smearing the opposition when in the end, me, you, and just about everybody else who despises the orange ****nugget will absolutely and positively vote for anybody who can beat him. What a waste of energy.

Comment

Originally posted by Fear the Hawk View Post

Funny, isn't it? Nyuk and the other conservatives putting so much effort into smearing the opposition when in the end, me, you, and just about everybody else who despises the orange ****nugget will absolutely and positively vote for anybody who can beat him. What a waste of energy.
                          Smear? These guys smear themselves. I'm just pointing it out. Your problem is you're so insecure that these guys' countless faux pas are stopping you and yours from flooding the threads with anti-Trump attack opinion editorials and dominating discussion.

I see why you're so mad!

Comment

Originally posted by Paladin View Post
                            Trump never said he grabbed anyone and twisting his words to that end has failed you for five years running.

Obviously you also don't care that Bloomberg said that "all the crime is in the minority areas" while you expect me to believe Trump said something he didn't. That says a lot about you - namely that every ounce of your outrage about Trump's mouth is completely bogus because if you had any real standards to that end, you'd be letting loose on Bloomberg. And you're not.

That's really all that needs be known about you and yours here.

Comment

Originally posted by Rohirrim View Post
                              Oops!

Emboldened after his impeachment acquittal, President Donald Trump now openly admits to sending his attorney Rudy Giuliani to Ukraine to find damaging information about his political opponents, even though he strongly denied it during the impeachment inquiry.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/02/13/polit...iew/index.html

It must be hard to be a MAGA. From day to day, you just don't know what is a lie and what isn't. I'll give you a clue. When in doubt, go with "It is a lie." Play the percentages.
                              SO you're claiming Trump has to send people out on scouting missions on these opponents while people like me simply look at the internet and find endless gems coming from them voluntarily that completely undermine their viability as candidates.

I see you progs are up to conspiracy theorizing again!

Comment

Working...
                              X