Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Acceptable political violence: Trump hater plows van into GOP voter registration booth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Acceptable political violence: Trump hater plows van into GOP voter registration booth

Odd, no viral media coverage on how political violence is a major threat and must be stopped and white people need to look in the mirror and ****.

https://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/v...KMIRXLA3RQFO4/

According to a portion of the report, Gregory Timm said he ran into a Republican voter registration tent because someone had to take a stand and that and “he did not like Donald Trump.”

The Republican Party of Duval County had six volunteers at the Kernan Village shopping center where they were registering voters. JSO reported that around 3:45 p.m., an older brown van, driven by a white man in his early 20s, approached the tent. He then drove right through the table and tent with his van. The suspect then stopped, got out of the van and took a video of the scene, flipped off the victims and fled. As of now, the suspect has not been identified.

Mark Alfieri was volunteering at the tent with five women.

He said the van came to within a half of a foot of people.

“Kind of out of the blue, a man approached us in a van, was waving at us, kind of a friendly demeanor, thought he was coming up to talk to us, instead he accelerated his vehicle and plowed right into our tent, our tables,” Alfieri said.

“After he ran over everything, he backed up, took out a cell phone, kind of recorded the damage, made some obscene gestures at us and then proceeded to leave the complex,” Alfieri said.

If the parties were reversed it would’ve been front page news and all you’ve heard about.

Comment

Originally posted by 69bronco View Post
      If the parties were reversed it would’ve been front page news and all you’ve heard about.
      Yes people like Don Lemon, Oprah, and countless others would have been foaming at the mouth about the "conversation that needs to happen," "some white folks need to get with the times," "some white folks need to just die," "white America has a lot to answer for," etc. while they trout out the neo-Marxist racial commentators like Michael Eric Dyson to blast conservatives and Middle America yet again with another mouthful of boiling vitriol and collective blame.

Yet again, this is a case of yet another moral double standard by the political left who claim political violence is of the utmost importance... only when it's committed by their enemies.

Comment

Originally posted by nyuk nyuk View Post

Yes people like Don Lemon, Oprah, and countless others would have been foaming at the mouth about the "conversation that needs to happen," "some white folks need to get with the times," "some white folks need to just die," "white America has a lot to answer for," etc. while they trout out the neo-Marxist racial commentators like Michael Eric Dyson to blast conservatives and Middle America yet again with another mouthful of boiling vitriol and collective blame.

Yet again, this is a case of yet another moral double standard by the political left who claim political violence is of the utmost importance... only when it's committed by their enemies.
        Well, we can talk about it, point out leftist hypocrisy, bitch as they ignore it, bitch as we put the armbands on, move to the Warsaw ghetto, and allow ourselves to get loaded into carts, or we can go eye for an eye. And stop this ****, and scare the piss out of them before it gets out of hand.

They don’t care when you point out their hypocrisy. They don’t care when you point out how uncivil they are. They don’t care when you show them how civil you are. The ends justify the means and you are looked at as evil to them. And you must be taken out.

Comment

It happens numerous times per day. The media is silent unless they have the proper victims.

New Hampshire man arrested after allegedly assaulting pro-Trump teen at polling site

Click image for larger version  Name:	Patrick-Bradley-mugshot-2.jpg?ve=1&tl=1.jpg Views:	1 Size:	124.2 KB ID:	2571098

Police said the incident happened Tuesday as Bradley exited the voting location inside the high school and was walking by a Trump campaign tent occupied by several supporters. As he passed by the tent, police said, Bradley slapped a 15-year old juvenile across the face and then assaulted two other adults who attempted to intercede.

Bradley is also accused of throwing Trump campaign signs and attempting to knock over the campaign tent, police said.

In the interview with Fox News, the boy’s mother, Cathy Campbell, described the incident involving her son, requesting he remains anonymous.

“My son stayed home from school on Tuesday for a doctor's appointment and we drove by the high school to go vote. When we got there, we saw Donald Trump Jr. and Kimberly Guilfoyle, and my son was over the moon,” she said. “My son is the most patriotic kid you’d ever meet in your life.”
          https://www.foxnews.com/politics/new...n-polling-site

Comment

Democrat here. Political violence like these stories show isn’t cool. I don’t care how unhappy you are with elected officials. It’s just not cool, no matter who perpetrated it upon who. I personally feel that it makes other left-leaning individuals look stupid, even if I live 1200 miles away…

Comment

Guess we need to ban cars since it’s obvious cars are the problem here.

Comment

at least is wasn’t a mass shooting... you know you’ve stepped in it as a nation when this story is somewhat of relief...

Comment

Originally posted by spdirty View Post

Well, we can talk about it, point out leftist hypocrisy, bitch as they ignore it, bitch as we put the armbands on, move to the Warsaw ghetto, and allow ourselves to get loaded into carts, or we can go eye for an eye. And stop this ****, and scare the piss out of them before it gets out of hand.

They don’t care when you point out their hypocrisy. They don’t care when you point out how uncivil they are. They don’t care when you show them how civil you are. The ends justify the means and you are looked at as evil to them. And you must be taken out.
                  Things I say aren't always necessarily meant to have an impact on the leftist nut they're spoken to. Anyone can read these threads and get things from them.

Comment

Originally posted by nyuk nyuk View Post

Things I say aren't always necessarily meant to have an impact on the leftist nut they're spoken to. Anyone can read these threads and get things from them.
                    Ok, I understand that, but my counterpoint is, if the problem still needs to be pointed out, is the person that you’re trying to speak to worth saving?

When **** really goes downhill, you know that white people will be the scapegoat right? All signs point to that. As a white guy, that puts me in a possibly bad situation in the future. So what I’m interested in is solutions. What is your solution to **** like this?

Not just the act, but the media, and every bad thing you’re shedding light on?

Comment

Working...
                    X