• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barr Tells Trump to STFU

Well, this ought to be fun:

Barr says Trump's tweets about DOJ cases make it 'impossible to do my job'

https://www.cnn.com/2020/02/13/polit...ter/index.html

Quite a surprise. I guess we should start a poll to guess Barr's last day as AG.

It's going to be interesting to see how this unfolds. Barr gave ABC an interview. Looks to me like he realized the ship is coming apart at the seams over at DOJ. Pretty soon, he'll be sitting in wreckage. He's trying to come out now and pretend he's independent. Batten down the hatches. Still, as we've seen over the last three years, Trump only keeps stooges on his payroll. If you aren't willing to play the stooge, you're gone. What will Trump be tweeting in the middle of the night tonight?

Add into this that Bloomberg pretty much tore him a new one on Twitter today:

Bloomberg snapped back on Twitter, saying that he and Trump "know many of the same people in NY."

"Behind your back they laugh at you & call you a carnival barking clown," Bloomberg continued. "They know you inherited a fortune & squandered it with stupid deals and incompetence. I have the record & the resources to defeat you. And I will."
    https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/202...ender-n1136296

That will leave a mark.

Comment

oh you got him now! Calling him a clown! like you have the past 4 years! You sure got him now!

bahahahah so pathetic.

Comment

Wouldn't surprise me if this were planned with Trump ... hoping to give Barr some cred in the Department and deflect the idea Trump meddling has an effect. He's Teflon anyway, so damage to him is nil.

Comment

Originally posted by Rohirrim View Post

Quite a surprise. I guess we should start a poll to guess Barr's last day as AG.
          All Barr was saying is that Trump should only tell him what to do privately, rather than tweeting out .
          Hard to look like a coincidence when the tweet and action are the same. In otherwords ..shut the **** up dummy ...I'll cover your ass , but you are making me look as guilty as I am.!

Comment

Short bus Shane calling other people pathetic. Lol. This place gets better and better!

Comment

Fictional Boy? He is a joke by himself. Fictionally, he is impressed.with himself.
              Last edited by Paladin; 02-13-2020, 10:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rohirrim View Post

done to give a veneer of independence to not have the house investigate and impeach the AG (not that the Democrats will do that) for his trump criming and for public deniability that fox will lap up and trump turds will parrot on message boards.

Comment

You'd think Barr said he is Trump's wingman the way people are acting.

lol

Comment

Comment

Hopefully, Impeachment articles are being drafted. I'm pretty sure they are. They've got to find some way of pulling Bernie off the primary trail before it's too late.

Comment

If Barr doesn't get fired, we know this was a ruse. Trump always fires people who talk back.

Comment

Just an attempt to reassure the DOJ that he's going to bat for them. Yeah, right.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X