70,000 deaths from opioids

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 70,000 deaths from opioids

How do we save "just one life". Surely we can make laws to fix this?

What's mayor Pete's plan? Legalize everything. How do you all feel about that plan?

https://www.kgun9.com/news/national/...gerous-opioids

Liver disease is on a serious rise. Alcohol addiction impacts everyone. What's the plan? More hard liquor advertising on TV?
    Last edited by OmegaBronco13; 02-12-2020, 09:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Meck77 View Post

What's mayor Pete's plan? Legalize everything. How do you all feel about that plan?

I'm not sure why you're choosing to make this a partisan political issue. What's Trump's plan? Another "War on Drugs"?

Comment

Originally posted by OmegaBronco13 View Post
        Liver disease is on a serious rise. Alcohol addiction impacts everyone. What's the plan? More hard liquor advertising on TV?
        I don't know, man, I've been told (including by the OP) that everyone's doing great. So I'm not sure why there would be so many miserable people drinking and doing drugs. Maybe it's FAKE NEWS HOAX?!? Because nobody is suffering in Trump's America, bro.

Comment

Originally posted by Meck77 View Post

Wasn't Trump going to 'fix' the opioid crisis?

Comment

Originally posted by TonyR View Post

I don't know, man, I've been told (including by the OP) that everyone's doing great. So I'm not sure why there would be so many miserable people drinking and doing drugs. Maybe it's FAKE NEWS HOAX?!? Because nobody is suffering in Trump's America, bro.
            Alcohol is a depressant. The more you drink the more depressed.

Comment

Comment

I know, right?

I was told there was so much winning it was ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by DenverBrit View Post

Wasn't Trump going to 'fix' the opioid crisis?
                  Dude, he already did, right between making sweet love to Kim Jong Kardashi-Un and assassinating an Iraqi general. So, he fixed it. Next issue, the total destruction of America. Sometimes you have to burn down a forest before you can re-seed it, ya know. He's got a plan. And somewhere he'll end human trafficking, too. Unless he did that this morning...

Comment

I think we encourage people to use their behavioral health benefits on our universal health coverage....

just kidding, we don’t have that. Even most private plans don’t coverage mental health or addiction.

so much winning!

Comment

My 401K is way up... if I can just keep the disgusting poor from stealing it now... I got mine, why do i care about losers on drugs anyway?

Comment

Legalize everything but don’t offer people a dime of publicly funded healthcare if they OD. Exercise some personal responsibility or die from your vice.

Comment

Originally posted by spdirty View Post
                          Legalize everything but don’t offer people a dime of publicly funded healthcare if they OD. Exercise some personal responsibility or die from your vice.
                          We don’t let people die/ go without... we also have a blank check on what we spend... it’s amazing people tolerate a system like this...

Comment

Originally posted by B-Large View Post

We don’t let people die/ go without... we also have a blank check on what we spend... it’s amazing people tolerate a system like this...
                            Set up a bunch of camps. Big camps. Call em drug centers. Anyone can enter free of charge. And give them all the drugs. Highest quality ****. Until they either die, and we throw their useless bodies into a pit. Or they can leave when they have enough of it, sober up, and work themselves out.

Drug problem solved. At least then you won’t have to see some worthless bum flipping out, then hear his buddy yell “Lenny, lay off the bath salts man!” when you’re downtown. And there’d be an argument made that at least the people there will die pain free and the way they want to. And it’ll kill business for the drug cartels. I’m offering solutions.

Comment

Originally posted by spdirty View Post

Set up a bunch of camps. Big camps. Call em drug centers. Anyone can enter free of charge. And give them all the drugs. Highest quality ****. Until they either die, and we throw their useless bodies into a pit. Or they can leave when they have enough of it, sober up, and work themselves out.

Drug problem solved. At least then you won’t have to see some worthless bum flipping out, then hear his buddy yell “Lenny, lay off the bath salts man!” when you’re downtown. And there’d be an argument made that at least the people there will die pain free and the way they want to. And it’ll kill business for the drug cartels. I’m offering solutions.
                              "Ya know.... it just might work!"

Comment

Working...
                              X