After Trump, these 4 things should be required for all future POTUS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After Trump, these 4 things should be required for all future POTUS

It's clear, that the rules our Presidents must follow are not clear at all. We need to define them better and do it fast. These are my new requirements all future Presidents should have to abide by, by law. They don't get to just promise they will do it, like Trump lying through his fat face about how he would release his taxes. Nope, all of these requirements will have to be met by every candidate running for Presidency.

* Must be under 65 years of age
    * Must show taxes from past 10 years
    * Must score higher than 100 on an IQ test
    * Must divest within 3 months of being elected and if they don't, they automatically are not eligible for a 2nd term.

These 4 things really should help things in the future. Some of you may argue against these but you KNOW I am right. We can't be having old senile people running for office, or low intelligence, or corrupt, or having an interest of using the office to make money for themselves and family.

There's probably more things that should be required, such as family members not being able to be involved in ANY way shape or form on the office, but I can live with those original 4.

That idea is kind of retarded. Just restrict the franchise to net taxpayers and poof! You’ll get better, more responsible politicians.

Comment

Originally posted by spdirty View Post
      That idea is kind of retarded. Just restrict the franchise to net taxpayers and poof! You’ll get better, more responsible politicians.
      So what is a Net taxpayer? Define . I suppose we might as well go back to just male property owners, that aren't Black, aren't native american, aren't english speaking, or Catholic , or Jewish, hell lets throw Mormons in too , and I'm sure you could come up with a few more restrictions you would like too.

Or ....lets say term limits for Congress of 12 years in the House and Senate, 18 year limits to all federal judges, with mandatory removal from the bench after, overturning citizens united and PACS and limiting campaign finances to federal funds, with a limit to campaigning of 6 months for all federal elections and ban all previous members of congress and the judiciary or retired military from lobbying in any way.

Comment

Working...
      X