Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Impeachment: President Donald J Trump, Acquitted of all charges.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Impeachment: President Donald J Trump, Acquitted of all charges.

Shocker to nobody.

2020, MF.

Comment

In a complete sham of a “trial” in which the jurors coordinated with the defendant and his lawyers.

GOP = crime syndicate.

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. BRONCOS FAN View Post
        In a complete sham of a “trial” in which the jurors coordinated with the defendant and his lawyers.

GOP = crime syndicate.
        That was always gonna happen. So why did your people even charge him, which was always going to give him another win? Dems could have all the power based on demographics alone if they weren’t so politically stupid.

Comment

GOP = crime syndicate.
          Hilarious, Criminals trying to charge criminals. The hypocrisy.

Stupid to throw rocks while standing in a house made of glass.

Comment

Comment

I wrote a poem to memorialize this day. I called it "Today is the Day We Exonerate a Liar." I was inspired by listening to The National song, England. Nice song to blast today:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...-_ydlRrlegH9ts

Comment

Originally posted by Rohirrim View Post
                I wrote a poem to memorialize this day. I called it "Today is the Day We Exonerate a Liar." I was inspired by listening to The National song, England. Nice song to blast today:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...-_ydlRrlegH9ts
                You should’ve written that poem after Clinton’s acquittal. Since he actually did, you know, lie under oath.

Comment

Originally posted by spdirty View Post

That was always gonna happen. So why did your people even charge him, which was always going to give him another win? Dems could have all the power based on demographics alone if they weren’t so politically stupid.
                  The Democrats in the House fulfilled their oaths and their duties under the Constitution in spite of political implications. Imagine that! (Not that I expect you can.)

And the sham trial is more likely to backfire and cost Repugs running for office this year as a clear majority of Americans disapproved.

Comment

Originally posted by spdirty View Post

You should’ve written that poem after Clinton’s acquittal. Since he actually did, you know, lie under oath.
                    1) Clinton lied to the American people, but he didn’t lie under oath when he was deposed.

2) The Democrats in the Senate didn’t coordinate with the WH and Clinton’s lawyers.

3) Are you really trying to equate lying about a BJ with extorting a foreign government for personal and political gain?

Comment

GOP = crime syndicate.

Comment

GOPNF senators enabling fascism.

No surprise there.

Comment

The Democrats in the House fulfilled their oaths and their duties under the Constitution in spite of political implications. Imagine that! (Not that I expect you can.)
                          And they gave him another big win while energizing the base and looking like a bunch emotional retards incapable of governing in the process. So, I guess you can hold your head up, convince yourselves that team blue “did the right thing” and try to convince yourselves that it was worth it to give the republicans a major advantage in the next election.

And the sham trial is more likely to backfire and cost Repugs running for office this year as a clear majority of Americans disapproved.
                          We’ll see. But the way the blue team has been acting and miscalculating, they’re giving Trump a major advantage in the next election. But anything can happen. I won’t sit here and predict what the voters will do in 9 months.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by W*GS View Post
                              GOPNF senators enabling fascism.

No surprise there.

Comment

Working...
                              X