Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pandemic simulation: 65 million dead

https://news.yahoo.com/health-expert...170400102.html

What if humans are the real virus, and the coronavirus pandemic is just the cure?

Comment

Originally posted by Arkie View Post
      What if humans are the real virus, and the coronavirus pandemic is just the cure?

Comment

I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species and I realized that you're not actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with the surrounding environment but you humans do not. You move to an area and you multiply and multiply until every natural resource is consumed and the only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You're a plague and we are the cure.

Comment

Originally posted by Arkie View Post
          I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species and I realized that you're not actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with the surrounding environment but you humans do not. You move to an area and you multiply and multiply until every natural resource is consumed and the only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You're a plague and we are the cure.
          There's definitely a glitch in the matrix

Comment

Ro's wet dream.

Comment

Originally posted by Meck77 View Post
              Ro's wet dream.
              That's a surprise. I wouldn't expect that bull**** out of you. Oh well.

Comment

Originally posted by Rohirrim View Post

That's a surprise. I wouldn't expect that bull**** out of you. Oh well.
                Arent you all about planet over population? Maybe it was someone else.

Ro if you haven't noticed. I think it's all a bunch of complete useless nonsense here. Life is good. This place just creates pointless suffering just by the idea of needing something different. Ex a new president.

A president is meaningless.
                ​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Meck77 View Post

Arent you all about planet over population? Maybe it was someone else.

Ro if you haven't noticed. I think it's all a bunch of complete useless nonsense here. Life is good. This place just creates pointless suffering just by the idea of needing something different. Ex a new president.

A president is meaningless.
                  ​​​​​
                  It's like Cormac McCarthy says, carry that light out into all that darkness.

“I had two dreams about him after he died. I dont remember the first one all that well but it was about meetin him in town somewheres and he give me some money and I think I lost it. But the second one it was like we was both back in older times and I was on horseback goin through the mountains of a night. Goin through this pass in the mountains. It was cold and there was snow on the ground and he rode past me and kept on goin. Never said nothin. He just rode on past and he had this blanket wrapped around him and he had his head down and when he rode past I seen he was carryin fire in a horn the way people used to do and I could see the horn from the light inside of it. About the color of the moon. And in the dream I knew that he was goin on ahead and that he was fixin to make a fire somewhere out there in all that dark and all that cold and I knew that whenever I got there he would be there. And then I woke up.”

Comment

Coronavirus leaves 56 MILLION on lockdown in 14 cities as surgeon who treated sick becomes 41st confirmed death

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/108179...ockdown-china/

Xi says China faces 'grave situation' as virus death toll hits 42

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-c...-idUSKBN1ZO005

China says virus situation 'grave' as Lunar New Year curtailed

https://news.yahoo.com/gloomy-holida...014716053.html

Comment

USA. 8,200+ dead so far, over 140,000 hospitalized. This thing is scary. Oh, it’s the current influenza season statistics in this case, but no one is talking about that yet. Wutang virus is so much more exciting!

Comment

Watching Pandemic How to Prevent An Outbreak on Netflix right now.

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneFalco View Post
                          Coronavirus leaves 56 MILLION on lockdown in 14 cities as surgeon who treated sick becomes 41st confirmed death

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/108179...ockdown-china/

Xi says China faces 'grave situation' as virus death toll hits 42

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-c...-idUSKBN1ZO005

China says virus situation 'grave' as Lunar New Year curtailed

https://news.yahoo.com/gloomy-holida...014716053.html
                          Year of the rat coming... Sounds like plague to me.

Comment

Have you ever played the disease simulator Plague Inc? You try to infect the world with a disease by developing new symptoms and new ways it can be transmitted. It’s difficult to infect the whole world, but China is the best place to start a disease to have a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Brewer View Post
                              USA. 8,200+ dead so far, over 140,000 hospitalized. This thing is scary. Oh, it’s the current influenza season statistics in this case, but no one is talking about that yet. Wutang virus is so much more exciting!
                              right- and those same people worried about it don’t get flu shots when they’re free... I love seeing gigantic fat Americans worry about this stuff, when they’re real threat is diabetes and heart disease...

Comment

Working...
                              X