X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Taco John View Post
    Timeline:

January 10, 2020

Bernie Sanders leads Iowa Polling for the first time jumping up 3 points in Seltzer poll

January 13, 2020

Media runs with story about Elizabeth Warren accusing Bernie of saying a woman could not win the presidency

January 14, 2020

Project Veritas release attack video on Bernie campaign, revealing extremists in his campaign in Iowa

Democrat debate moderator (media) asks Warren how she felt when Bernie said a woman could not win.

Elizabeth Warren accuses Bernie of calling her a liar in a hot mic moment.

January 15, 2020

Nancy Pelosi suddenly signs impeachment documents, pulling Bernie off the campaign trail indefinitely and clearing the path for Joe for the foreseeable future

CNN runs hot mic comments of Warren/Bernie confrontation

January 18, 2020

Joe Biden accuses Sanders campaign of issuing doctored video of Joe Biden agreeing with Paul Ryan on Social Security.

January 20, 2020

Bernie surrogate, Zephyr Teachout, opens fire on Biden saying he's got a corruption problem that makes him a weak candidate.

January 21, 2020

Bernie apologizes to Biden for the Teachout article.

Clinton campaign opens attack on Bernie, saying nobody likes him and calling his supporters suckers.

😂😂😂project veritas? You’re quite a few cards short of a full deck. JC!

Comment

I don't think you understand what you're looking at.

The Democrat establishment doesn't want Bernie to win at all costs. They orchestrated this whole "destroy Bernie" maneuver because he was starting to win in Iowa. This includes the information that got to Project Veritas. Ask yourself: who spent the money to dig that information up and tell Project Veritas where to look?

You have to understand how media works. Investigations like that are expensive. Even moreso if you're just wandering in and hoping to find something good. That's not how it works, especially these days. Who was spending that money to find out the dirt? It was the DNC. Follow the money! In EVERYTHING, follow the money!

Why did Pelosi go from "we're not going to send the articles of impeachment until Mitch McConnell does what we want," to "we have to do this NOW!" The original plan was to hold the articles until they won the Senate in November, and use the articles as insurance to remove Trump. But they HAD to move because Bernie was winning Iowa. They need him off the campaign trail.

Now what are they doing? From every corner of the "respectable" Democrat universe, they are attacking him. Project Veritas released yet another video today. They are going to keep drip-drip-dripping the guy for the next 13 days. They are pushing all in to make Joe Biden the prohibitive favorite.

The media will play along. Bernie supporters are nothing but the leftist version of deplorables to them.

Comment

Veritas is a right wing propaganda site. It’s a fake news site.

Comment

Hillary is going to help trump win again.....lol

It's pure comedy.

Comment

Originally posted by ZONA View Post
            Those Clinton comments are still a far cry away from what GOP candidates said about Trump. Shall we compare?

Here are just a few

"He's unfit for office"

“Donald is not going to make America great, he’s going to make America orange.”

“He’s flying around on Hair Force One.”

"This man is a pathological liar, he doesn't know the difference between truth and lies ... in a pattern that is straight out of a psychology text book, he accuses everyone of lying"

"Whatever lie he's telling, at that minute he believes it ... the man is utterly amoral"

"Donald is a bully ... bullies don't come from strength they come from weakness."

"a narcissist at a level I don't think this country's ever seen"

"He is proud of being a serial philanderer ... he describes his own battles with venereal diseases as his own personal Vietnam"

"sniveling coward"

"Donald, you know, is great at the one-liners. But he's a chaos candidate. And he'd be a chaos president. He would not be the commander-in-chief we need to keep our country safe”
            Good point - and one which is understandably lost on tRump cult followers like Taco Warlord.

Comment

Originally posted by peacepipe View Post
              Veritas is a right wing propaganda site. It’s a fake news site.
              TJ's life blood, in other words.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by peacepipe View Post

😂😂😂project veritas? You’re quite a few cards short of a full deck. JC!
                  Yep.

Just business as usual for the Boy in the Bubble...

Comment

I'm not surprised by the attacks on Bernie. It's a measure of how well he is doing in N Hampshire and Iowa.

Taco is mistaken. Biden is finished. Bernie is ahead and the failed impeachment vote will have the effect of strengthening his campaign.

Comment

I'm not wrong. I already know Biden is finished.

Comment

I'm not wrong. I already know Biden is finished.
                        Just like you "knew" the Democrats had a "0% chance" of taking back the House in 2018, no doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. BRONCOS FAN View Post

Just like you "knew" the Democrats had a "0% chance" of taking back the House in 2018, no doubt.
                          I didn't realize then that the plan was to lure the Democrats into an impeachment trap and use it to cover for cleaning up the voter rolls. I had hoped Trump's election was a sign that they got the election fraud under control. I was right on substance but wrong on timing.

Comment

I didn't realize then that the plan was to lure the Democrats into an impeachment trap and use it to cover for cleaning up the voter rolls. I had hoped Trump's election was a sign that they got the election fraud under control. I was right on substance but wrong on timing.
                            You really need to stop reading the internet spin sites. There was no “trap”

Comment

Working...
                            X