Hillary blasts Bernie and his supporters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hillary blasts Bernie and his supporters

I thought that old Sasquatch was still wandering the woods of New York, sucking down bottles of Chardonnay? I guess, every once in a while, she feels the need to stumble out into the light and blame somebody else for her "Worst Presidential Campaign Ever." Hillary seems to have a congenital inability to take responsibility. So, the most disliked woman in American political history wants to give advice on likability? Sure. Why not? Trump has turned the world topsy turvy. Might as well roll with it.

Comment

Those Clinton comments are still a far cry away from what GOP candidates said about Trump. Shall we compare?

Here are just a few

"He's unfit for office"

“Donald is not going to make America great, he’s going to make America orange.”

“He’s flying around on Hair Force One.”

"This man is a pathological liar, he doesn't know the difference between truth and lies ... in a pattern that is straight out of a psychology text book, he accuses everyone of lying"

"Whatever lie he's telling, at that minute he believes it ... the man is utterly amoral"

"Donald is a bully ... bullies don't come from strength they come from weakness."

"a narcissist at a level I don't think this country's ever seen"

"He is proud of being a serial philanderer ... he describes his own battles with venereal diseases as his own personal Vietnam"

"sniveling coward"

"Donald, you know, is great at the one-liners. But he's a chaos candidate. And he'd be a chaos president. He would not be the commander-in-chief we need to keep our country safe”

Comment

At a time when the country needs everybody who is opposed to Trump to get on deck and start speaking out, Hillary goes after Bernie. Oy vey...

Comment

Apparently it's part of her Hulu documentary. She's saying she may not endorse him if he's the nominee.

Comment

Morning Joe reaction:

Comment

"I feel so bad that people got sucked into it."

Hillary Clinton: Bernie supporters are suckers.

Comment

I honestly hate to say it, because I believe Bernie supporters to be well intended, but she's right.

The truth is, Bernie protected Hillary in 2016. He not only pulled his punches, but he also got on board and supported her despite knowing that they cheated him the nomination. Donna Brazile didn't give Hillary debate questions in advance to defeat Trump. That was all about destroying Bernie. And the shenanigans going on with their primary and suprise voting locations and last minute changes - that was all about cheating Bernie. And Bernie let it happen without a fight. Why? Because he's a good guy? Frankly, I think he was on the take. Whether he was or not, he opened himself up to that kind of criticism by not fighting, and instead getting in line. Now he's in line, and what did it buy him? Here he is being savaged by the establishment as if in orchestration at a time when he can't defend himself because he's sequestered in what could be a months long impeachment process.

If Bernie isn't pushing for Biden to be put on the witness stand by the end of the month, he's effectively conceding the nomination to Quid Pro Joe.

Comment

TJ, when are you going to stop lying?

Comment

TJ sticks his arm, elbow deep, into a bucket of bull**** and starts flinging it at the walls.

Comment

Timeline:

January 10, 2020

Bernie Sanders leads Iowa Polling for the first time jumping up 3 points in Seltzer poll

January 13, 2020

Media runs with story about Elizabeth Warren accusing Bernie of saying a woman could not win the presidency

January 14, 2020

Project Veritas release attack video on Bernie campaign, revealing extremists in his campaign in Iowa

Democrat debate moderator (media) asks Warren how she felt when Bernie said a woman could not win.

Elizabeth Warren accuses Bernie of calling her a liar in a hot mic moment.

January 15, 2020

Nancy Pelosi suddenly signs impeachment documents, pulling Bernie off the campaign trail indefinitely and clearing the path for Joe for the foreseeable future

CNN runs hot mic comments of Warren/Bernie confrontation

January 18, 2020

Joe Biden accuses Sanders campaign of issuing doctored video of Joe Biden agreeing with Paul Ryan on Social Security.

January 20, 2020

Bernie surrogate, Zephyr Teachout, opens fire on Biden saying he's got a corruption problem that makes him a weak candidate.

January 21, 2020

Bernie apologizes to Biden for the Teachout article.

Clinton campaign opens attack on Bernie, saying nobody likes him and calling his supporters suckers.

Comment

Originally posted by Rohirrim View Post
                        TJ sticks his arm, elbow deep, into a bucket of bull**** and starts flinging it at the walls.
                        When this thing is done, and Bernie has been cheated the nomination again, I'm not going to be the one who made it happen. We're fighting against the same establishment. You just happen to have one foot in and one foot out of their paradigm. But I get it - you want to dispose of Trump before you clean up your own back yard and fight the people Trump is fighting. You've got to do your own calculus on what's important.

Comment

Originally posted by Taco John View Post

When this thing is done, and Bernie has been cheated the nomination again, I'm not going to be the one who made it happen. We're fighting against the same establishment. You just happen to have one foot in and one foot out of their paradigm. But I get it - you want to dispose of Trump before you clean up your own back yard and fight the people Trump is fighting. You've got to do your own calculus on what's important.
                          Trump's only fight is against those who oppose his endless lies and corruption.

Comment

Originally posted by Taco John View Post

"I feel so bad that people got sucked into it."

Hillary Clinton: Bernie supporters are suckers.
                            This Democrat right here agrees with a Hillary on that point. I’m not alone.

Comment

For Clinton to come out rhetorical guns blazing against Sanders weeks before primary voting begins reflects misplaced priorities on the part of the Clinton camp and an unfortunate willingness to amplify destructive myths about Sanders and his supporters. Moreover, Clinton implies there’s some equivalence between Sanders and Donald Trump, saying: “We want, hopefully, to elect a president who’s going to try to bring us together, and not either turn a blind eye, or actually reward the kind of insulting, attacking, demeaning, degrading behavior that we’ve seen from this current administration.”

There is absolutely no basis to compare Sanders to Trump. Sanders has sparked a massive progressive grassroots movement. In a recent poll, he has majority support from black voters under 35 and among all young voters. He has energized people across the country and has built an incredibly diverse and unified coalition committed to upholding core progressive values. He has demonstrated the courage to call for a political revolution and systemic change against a Washington establishment that serves only the ultra-wealthy and powerful.

While we will never gratuitously attack Clinton to ingratiate ourselves to her critics, we cannot sit back while the Democratic party establishment tries to minimize and tear down the mass movement Sanders has helped build. That includes the Obamas, Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer, Joe Biden and other Democratic leaders who over the past two decades have proven unable (or unwilling) to stem a rising and emboldened right wing in America, while they continue to peddle the fiction that Sanders and his voters are “too far left”. It is long past time for a progressive overhaul of the entire party, and it would better for our country and our future if Democratic leaders encouraged the Sanders movement rather than try to erase it.

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...ttacks-netflix

The truth is, the DNC establishment of neoliberals feel it is more important to destroy the progressive movement in their ranks, than to oppose Trump.

Comment

Working...
                              X