Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Puerto Rico's emergency services director fired after warehouse discovered with supplies from Maria

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Taco John View Post

Just like the idea that Democrats purposefully hid the aid Trump sent to Puerto Rico to make him look bad is a lie, right?
    It's more likely a local official or small group decided to skim the stuff and try to sell it on the black market.

Greed. You know, the driver of all human behavior according to Randroids.

Now, your narrative that Biden had Shokin fired is a lie.

Comment

Trump withheld $8 billion in aid to Puerto Rico for months. I doubt the stuff in that warehouse ads up to $8 billion dollars.

Comment

We can see why. Looks like the swamp is running the same scam in PR that is being run through Ukraine.

Comment

Originally posted by W*GS View Post

Now, your narrative that Biden had Shokin fired is a lie.
          That's not my narrative. That's Biden's narrative. I merely believe him.

Comment

That's not my narrative. That's Biden's narrative. I merely believe him.
            Why did the EU, IMF, and US want Shokin fired?

A command of the facts would be helpful, and so far, you’ve not displayed any.

Comment

Originally posted by W*GS View Post

Why did the EU, IMF, and US want Shokin fired?

I suspect it's because Shokin was corrupt. Nobody has ever claimed he was a paragon of virtue. In fact, Biden told a story that seemed to indicate that Shokin was susceptible to bribery.

Comment

I suspect it's because Shokin was corrupt. Nobody has ever claimed he was a paragon of virtue. In fact, Biden told a story that seemed to indicate that Shokin was susceptible to bribery.
                Was Shokin investigating Burisma when he was fired?

Comment

Originally posted by Rohirrim View Post
                  Trump withheld $8 billion in aid to Puerto Rico for months. I doubt the stuff in that warehouse ads up to $8 billion dollars.
                  Luckily for tRump, his cult followers can't do simple arithmetic.

Click image for larger version

Name:	81994148_1095943620746242_6048373813257699328_n.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_ohc=CT80Mmb1iMsAX9KtFKZ&_nc_ht=scontent.fbkk12-4.fna&oh=217759619fdefe11cff396c487f8f52e&oe=5E95F572.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	32.0 KB
ID:	2560994

Comment

Originally posted by Rohirrim View Post

So, your argument is that the entire Democratic Party colluded to hide relief supplies from the people of Puerto Rico? Well, why not? If you're willing to believe that Donald Trump is a knight in shining armor, I guess you can get yourself to believe in pretty much any little blurp your imagination comes up with (or any load of crap fed to you by the likes of Qanon, Breitbart, Hannity, etc.)

You would think, in the age of the internet, cell phones, mass media, et al, that we would be saturated in truth. The opposite is true. Delusion is more prevalent than ever.
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	82572256_486457482250590_4912005683840286720_n.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_ohc=JFK-VE6U9xoAX9e0Bf7&_nc_ht=scontent.fbkk9-2.fna&oh=32c0bc7b7bd9f1a9b05636c322151f00&oe=5EA0B393.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	56.0 KB
ID:	2560996

Comment

Working...
                    X