Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

‘You’re a bunch of dopes and babies’: Inside Trump’s stunning tirade against generals

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • You guys all say this with a straight face while promoting the likes of the Clintons, the biggest grifters on the planet, with a straight and serious face.

    I don't know what you want from me but it's clear that it's more than you expect from yourselves.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Taco John View Post
      You guys all say this with a straight face while promoting the likes of the Clintons, the biggest grifters on the planet, with a straight and serious face.

      I don't know what you want from me but it's clear that it's more than you expect from yourselves.
      I don't know who you're referring to. I despise the Clintons. I despise Biden. I guess you're just making up more stuff.

      Comment


      • I used to think lance armstrong was a hero for cancer fight and the world's greatest athlete.
        But I never supported an obviously dispicable human being as the leader of america and the free world.
        the same guy who always uses the word 'FAKE" to discredit the opponents.
        fake university.
        fake charity.
        REAL court rulings against him !

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Taco John View Post
          You guys all say this with a straight face while promoting the likes of the Clintons, the biggest grifters on the planet, with a straight and serious face.

          I don't know what you want from me but it's clear that it's more than you expect from yourselves.
          I'm not sure how the Clintons are currently relevant. Other than for a way for you to distract yourself from how stupid and mindless your blind support for Trump is.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Taco John View Post
            You guys all say this with a straight face while promoting the likes of the Clintons, the biggest grifters on the planet, with a straight and serious face.

            I don't know what you want from me but it's clear that it's more than you expect from yourselves.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Fear the Hawk View Post

              Again, there were many present at the meeting and not a single one is publicly denying the substance of the report. Why not?
              You've offered no proof of this.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by L.A. BRONCOS FAN View Post

                Where did this fake screenshot come from? You should actually check the original Wiki page before blindly posting such crap as a weapon, Einstein.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by nyuk nyuk View Post

                  Where did this fake screenshot come from? You should actually check the original Wiki page before blindly posting such crap as a weapon, Einstein.
                  Whiner.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by W*GS View Post

                    Whiner.
                    You're posting CRAP. Again. It's not even real.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by TonyR View Post

                      I'm not sure how the Clintons are currently relevant. Other than for a way for you to distract yourself from how stupid and mindless your blind support for Trump is.
                      Yet again you and yours fail the basic test of moral consistency. The left's single greatest failing is the lack of moral consistency. The winds of outrage shift with whatever is advantageous at any given time and over time people notice that and stop being leftists. People like myself.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by nyuk nyuk View Post

                        Yet again you and yours fail the basic test of moral consistency. The left's single greatest failing is the lack of moral consistency. The winds of outrage shift with whatever is advantageous at any given time and over time people notice that and stop being leftists. People like myself.
                        Does trump pass your "basic test of moral consistency"?

                        How?

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by W*GS View Post

                          Does trump pass your "basic test of moral consistency"?

                          How?
                          Red herring.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by nyuk nyuk View Post

                            Red herring.
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	tenor.gif
Views:	17
Size:	321.1 KB
ID:	2561714

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Rohirrim View Post

                              Click image for larger version

Name:	tenor.gif
Views:	17
Size:	321.1 KB
ID:	2561714
                              Left with posting memes and gifs as an argument? You're turning into LA Wog.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by nyuk nyuk View Post

                                Left with posting memes and gifs as an argument? You're turning into LA Wog.
                                Not my problem that you can't see your own flagrant hypocrisy.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X