Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Navy UFO Files Could 'Gravely Damage' US National Security if Released

https://www.livescience.com/navy-con...ufo-video.html

In November 2004, several U.S. Navy pilots stationed aboard the USS Nimitz encountered a Tic-Tac-shaped UFO darting and dashing over the Pacific Ocean in apparent defiance of the laws of physics. Navy officials dubbed the strange craft an "unidentified aerial phenomenon," but they have remained mum on what, exactly, that phenomenon could've been. Now, unsurprisingly to anyone who's ever considered making a hat out of tinfoil, the military has confirmed they know more than they're letting on.

In response to a recent Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request, a spokesperson from the Navy's Office of Naval Intelligence (ONI) confirmed that the agency possesses several top-secret documents and at least one classified video pertaining to the 2004 UFO encounter, Vice reported.

According to the ONI spokesperson, these documents were either labeled "SECRET" or "TOP SECRET" by the agencies that provided them, and that sharing the information with the public "would cause exceptionally grave damage to the National Security of the United States."
    https://www.cbsnews.com/news/top-sec...sed-navy-says/
    Luis Elizondo, a former Pentagon staffer who helped make the Navy video public, told Vice that "people should not be surprised by the revelation that other videos exist and at greater length."
    They should be released in full. How else will i develop a mass effect drive? i need to see it in action.

There is probably an intergalactic law that prevents aliens from contacting us, kind of like how we treat the Andaman and Nicobar Islands.

The moment aliens saw a human doing a duck face selfie we probably got "special species" status. Not to mention it took us 200k years to invent the wheel.

Comment

Christopher Mellon (Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense, Staff Director of the Senate Intelligence Committee) is the one running the show.

Comment

I love me some Joe Rogan but as soon as he starts hitting the pipe he turns into a lame ass conspiracy believer like some X files nerd. I swear to christ some people are just so damn gullible and they even know it. Whether it be a fictional christ walking on water, Martians, or a 9/11 scandal.

Espstein did kill himself but congratulations in the history of mankind the biggest “coverup” is that they got to a guy in prison and snuff’d Him.

Comment

Originally posted by rmsanger View Post
          I love me some Joe Rogan but as soon as he starts hitting the pipe he turns into a lame ass conspiracy believer like some X files nerd. I swear to christ some people are just so damn gullible and they even know it. Whether it be a fictional christ walking on water, Martians, or a 9/11 scandal.

Espstein did kill himself but congratulations in the history of mankind the biggest “coverup” is that they got to a guy in prison and snuff’d Him.
          Yeah. Men keeping secrets from men is such a gullible thought. In this particular instance, there's interesting video and high-ranking folks to back up it's validity. I think stuff like this causes fear in the anti-religion folks.

Comment

Why would it cause fear in the anti religion folks?

Comment

Originally posted by ghwk View Post
              Cuz it's fun for some people to think stuff like that.

Comment

Originally posted by rmsanger View Post

Or people who believe in a 'fictional christ'

Maybe tops them all.

Comment

I would think if anything it’s religious folks that would freak out about this.

Comment

Brings validity to all religions and their writings.

Comment

I guess maybe it depends which religion you're talking. I don't know of any Biblical basis for (more than normal human) concern.

Comment

Why? Just means water really was turned into wine.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoBeavis View Post

Cuz it's fun for some people to think stuff like that.
                          Yeah. Believe the Beav instead of Christopher Mellon.

Comment

And that’s the only possible explanation to you? That’s looking at it through a pretty narrow lens.

Isn’t there some passage about god created man in his own image? What if these aliens look like predator?

Comment

Originally posted by OmegaBronco13 View Post

Why? Just means water really was turned into wine.
                              Wow if you aren’t religious so many other possibilities open up.

Comment

Working...
                              X