X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tulsi Stephen Kinzer and Dennis Kucinich round table on Iran

Highlights of Iran Discussion on night of Democratic Debate in Iowa

https://youtu.be/7wrf4meoydI

Here is the book every American should read. Kinzer tells the shattering story about how the US CIA helped the British to destroy democracy in Iran in 1953. Shane, this includes you!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Unknown.jpeg
Views:	29
Size:	11.6 KB
ID:	2557791

Comment

I love how der Gaffomeister always thinks that only HE is responsible for suddenly uncovering some deeply hidden truth when it has been common knowledge for decades. Gaffo, you're as delusional as our Great Leader.

Comment

Originally posted by Rohirrim View Post
        I love how der Gaffomeister always thinks that only HE is responsible for suddenly uncovering some deeply hidden truth when it has been common knowledge for decades. Gaffo, you're as delusional as our Great Leader.
        He's always just so breathless.

Comment

Originally posted by Rohirrim View Post
          I'm only filling a need because you idiots don't read and are incapable of connecting dots. In my humble opinion, most of you are totally brainwashed. But I keep trying to break through. Call me a masochist.

Comment

I'm surprised they didn't invite Oliver Stone to their round table.

Comment

Working...
            X