X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L.A. BRONCOS FAN
    replied
    Originally posted by GreatBronco16 View Post

As soon as you become funny, I'll grace you with some laughs.
    ^

Joke hit a little too close to home?

Leave a comment:

• GreatBronco16
    replied
    Originally posted by Rohirrim View Post
    As soon as you become funny, I'll grace you with some laughs.

Leave a comment:

• TonyR
    replied

Leave a comment:

• BroncoBeavis
    replied
    Originally posted by spdirty View Post

It gets a lot better than the pig ****er episode. Most episodes are really good.
    Yeah, we've talked about before what a mistake it was to lead the series with that episode. After that episode, I didn't come back for a year or more before Dom convinced me to keep going.

Leave a comment:

• ScottXray
    replied
    Scientists have created the world's first living, self-healing robots using stem cells from frogs.

Named xenobots after the African clawed frog (Xenopus laevis) from which they take their stem cells, the machines are less than a millimeter (0.04 inches) wide -- small enough to travel inside human bodies. They can walk and swim, survive for weeks without food, and work together in groups.

These are "entirely new life-forms," said the University of Vermont, which conducted the research with Tufts University.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/01/13/us/li...scn/index.html

If you don't think this is the end of mankind, you've never read a sci-fi book. What they have created here is a methodology for AI to construct living programmed cells that could be used to infect every living thing on Earth. This is the end... my only friend, the end.
    Nice Doors Ref Ro. Obviously went over " some peoples" heads but it would require actual thought to put things in coherent sequences. A weakness for some posters here.

Leave a comment:

• spdirty
    replied

Nope. I watched the first couple of those but they were a little too dark for me.
    It gets a lot better than the pig ****er episode. Most episodes are really good.

Leave a comment:

• Rohirrim
    replied
    Originally posted by spdirty View Post

You ever see the black mirror episode with the robot bees and then the one with the robot dogs?
    Nope. I watched the first couple of those but they were a little too dark for me.

Leave a comment:

• spdirty
    replied
    What amazes me about this is how the scientists who do these sorts of things are totally oblivious to the ramifications of what they're doing. It's like they all have autism, or something.

"So, gee, Dr. Yang. You've invented a substance that, if released into the environment would freeze every living molecule instantly and cover the entire Earth in ice ten miles thick."

"Yes. Isn't it wonderful? Nobody will have to go without an ice cube in their drink ever again."
    You ever see the black mirror episode with the robot bees and then the one with the robot dogs?

Leave a comment:

• Rohirrim
    replied
    What amazes me about this is how the scientists who do these sorts of things are totally oblivious to the ramifications of what they're doing. It's like they all have autism, or something.

"So, gee, Dr. Hoenikker. You've invented a substance, "Ice-Nine," that, if released into the environment would freeze every living molecule instantly and cover the entire Earth in ice ten miles thick."

"Yes. Isn't it wonderful? Nobody will have to go without an ice cube in their drink ever again."
    Last edited by Rohirrim; 01-15-2020, 09:49 AM.

Leave a comment:

• spdirty
    replied
    https://youtu.be/2yyWVS63ANc
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Rohirrim
    replied

That's fine. But I'm not the one claiming this is the end of mankind. If people really believe that, then they should just end their misery now.
    Here ya go:

Click image for larger version

Name:	51uO%2BmoONQL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
Views:	89
Size:	26.5 KB
ID:	2557025

ref=asc_df_1530647290

Leave a comment:

• GreatBronco16
    replied
    Originally posted by ZONA View Post

You're low class man. That's all that can be said.
    That's fine. But I'm not the one claiming this is the end of mankind. If people really believe that, then they should just end their misery now.

Leave a comment:

• ZONA
    replied
    So you gonna voluntary suicide yourself or something?
    You're low class man. That's all that can be said.

Leave a comment:

• Fear the Hawk
    replied
    Maybe we can program them to only eat republicans. ;-)

Leave a comment:

• GreatBronco16
    replied
    So you gonna voluntary suicide yourself or something?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X