trump is America at its smallest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trump is America at its smallest

The words on the Statue of Liberty, the Marshall Plan, the Interstate Highway system, the Apollo missions, the Great Society, shining city on the hill, etc. etc.

America at its biggest. "Bear any burden, pay any price". We're strong and can bear more than our share for the good of all.

Perhaps all ideals that weren't perfect but we tried.

Under trump, though, the smallest of America is now in the WH.

Go back where you came from. Our troops for hire to the Saudis. The collapsing infrastructure. America First - **** The World. Weak, angry, afraid, small.

The above is a big part of the reason I hate trump.

He's the ugliest and smallest and weakest of America.

Comment

That's why mental midgets like Spicoli love him.

tRump is a reflection of themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by W*GS View Post
        The words on the Statue of Liberty, the Marshall Plan, the Interstate Highway system, the Apollo missions, the Great Society, shining city on the hill, etc. etc.

America at its biggest. "Bear any burden, pay any price". We're strong and can bear more than our share for the good of all.

Perhaps all ideals that weren't perfect but we tried.

Go back where you came from. Our troops for hire to the Saudis. The collapsing infrastructure. America First - **** The World. Weak, angry, afraid, small.

The above is a big part of the reason I hate trump.

He's the ugliest and smallest and weakest of America.
        Dude, America has always had a good portion of citizens who were 1 step away from the funny farm. Remember how some American's loved Bonnie and Clyde, even though they drove around robbing and killing people? I imagine that's the type of people that are in love with Trump.

Comment

The thing I like about Trump is that he reveals people for who they really are. Trumps policies, by and large, are just amplified extensions of the status quo that people generally accepted when those policies had a friendly face. Trump is just a mirror showing people who they really are. People find it ugly, and they want to blame the mirror for the reflection they're seeing. There is no policy that Trump is implementing that is particularly new or novel. It's just that his personality is such that people react to it.

Very few people are opposing Trump on anything of substance. It's largely about style. This is why the word "whataboutism" has been invented. People don't like having their hypocrisy thrown in their face. They want to focus on what they don't like about Trump, rather than what they, themselves, have been permitting for years when it was happening behind a friendly face.

I appreciate what Trump is doing for America.

Comment

How in gods name is violating the constitution not something of “substance?”

Comment

Originally posted by Taco John View Post
              The thing I like about Trump is that he reveals people for who they really are. Trumps policies, by and large, are just amplified extensions of the status quo that people generally accepted when those policies had a friendly face. Trump is just a mirror showing people who they really are. People find it ugly, and they want to blame the mirror for the reflection they're seeing. There is no policy that Trump is implementing that is particularly new or novel. It's just that his personality is such that people react to it.

Very few people are opposing Trump on anything of substance. It's largely about style. This is why the word "whataboutism" has been invented. People don't like having their hypocrisy thrown in their face. They want to focus on what they don't like about Trump, rather than what they, themselves, have been permitting for years when it was happening behind a friendly face.

I appreciate what Trump is doing for America.
              Nice try dude.

* No tax returns, said he would, lied
              * Guilty of charity fraud
              * Never put business into a trust
              * Emoluments broken many times over
              * Campaign finance fraud
              * Signed letter of intent to build properties in Moscow 3 months after election
              * On tape talking about 'assaulting' women because it's easy
              * Golfs 3 times more than any other POTUS, costing tax payers more money that any other POTUS
              * Has family working in White House
              * Bankruptcy fraud
              * Housing Discrimination Fraud
              * Dodged Draft
              * Tries and succeeded in getting public and foreign officials to stay at his personal properties
              * Lies every other word
              * Impeached for asking foreign country to help his personal campaign
              * Russian bankers hanging out with his personal lawyer
              * Invites on publish TV for Russia to hack United States

and the list goes on. Yeah sure, he's just like every other POTUS. LMAO

Comment

Most of that stuff is stuff I don't care about, regardless of president Tax returns - don't care. Charity fraud - subjective, and you don't care when its the Clintons, so why should I care that you brought it up? Never put his business into a trust? I can't roll my eyes far enough into the back of my head to show how much I don't care. Emoluments? ROFL whatevs. Campaign finance fraud? Every campaign has to deal with that stuff (it didn't seem to bother you when Obama did it). On and on and on... Golfing? Why should I care if a president golfs? Especially at his OWN resort. Family working at the White House - who cares?

Your list seems petty and hypocritical. I couldn't be more bored with it.

Comment

Show me the post where this was a concern for you:

Comment

"I'M REALLY CONCERNED ABOUT DONALD TRUMP CHARITY SETTLEMENTS! REEEEEEE"

Comment

Originally posted by Taco John View Post
                      Most of that stuff is stuff I don't care about, regardless of president Tax returns - don't care. Charity fraud - subjective, and you don't care when its the Clintons, so why should I care that you brought it up? Never put his business into a trust? I can't roll my eyes far enough into the back of my head to show how much I don't care. Emoluments? ROFL whatevs. Campaign finance fraud? Every campaign has to deal with that stuff (it didn't seem to bother you when Obama did it). On and on and on... Golfing? Why should I care if a president golfs? Especially at his OWN resort. Family working at the White House - who cares?

Your list seems petty and hypocritical. I couldn't be more bored with it.
                      I don’t care about that. The mantra for narcissists everywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by ghwk View Post

I don’t care about that. The mantra for narcissists everywhere.
                        You mean "Americans."

Comment

The people who have been conned by Donald Trump should not feel embarrassed. Trump is a professional conman trained by a professional conman, grandson of a pimp. He is an expert - Spew an ocean of bull****. When that fails, spew some more bull****. Just keep spewing until something works. Wall Street and the banks turned off that spigot a long time ago. They're not suckers. Look who fills his rallies? The same people traveling carnies have been preying on for generations. They love to see the "poorly educated" come through the gates. "Hey, mister! Come over here. Try your luck. This is a sure thing. I see "winner" written all over you!"

Comment

Originally posted by Rohirrim View Post
                            Look who fills his rallies? The same people traveling carnies have been preying on for generations. They love to see the "poorly educated" come through the gates.
                            Yup. This is one thing you definitely have to give Trump credit for. He perfectly targeted and ensnared this demographic, particularly white males. And I fully understand why they believe what they believe about him. It's a brilliant, fantastically effective con.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyR View Post

Yup. This is one thing you definitely have to give Trump credit for. He perfectly targeted and ensnared this demographic, particularly white males. And I fully understand why they believe what they believe about him. It's a brilliant, fantastically effective con.
                              It helps that your slate of major candidates largely meet or exceed every negative caricature out there about your party.

Comment

Working...
                              X