Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Protests Erupt in Iran after Mullahs Admit to Downing Ukranian Airliner

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Protests Erupt in Iran after Mullahs Admit to Downing Ukranian Airliner



  • #2
    Trump is the luckiest Dumb **** in the world. Iran had everything going for them in their own peoples support for few days and they **** up and shoot down an airliner , lie about it, and then get their own people protesting again. This attack by Trump is now a win for him because the Iranians screwed up. Here in the US we know that he did the attack on Solemiani to throw impeachment coverage a distraction.

    Comment


    • #3
      Was there any doubt they shot it down? Does TJ think this is some sort of "gotcha"?

      Comment


      • #4
        TJ has forgotten Iran Air 655.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by ScottXray View Post
          Trump is the luckiest Dumb **** in the world. Iran had everything going for them in their own peoples support for few days and they **** up and shoot down an airliner , lie about it, and then get their own people protesting again. This attack by Trump is now a win for him because the Iranians screwed up. Here in the US we know that he did the attack on Solemiani to throw impeachment coverage a distraction.
          This. Just so much this.

          Comment


          • #6
            Poor dems just can't catch a break.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by ScottXray View Post
              Trump is the luckiest Dumb **** in the world. Iran had everything going for them in their own peoples support for few days and they **** up and shoot down an airliner , lie about it, and then get their own people protesting again. This attack by Trump is now a win for him because the Iranians screwed up. Here in the US we know that he did the attack on Solemiani to throw impeachment coverage a distraction.
              was it luck that all 16 missiles didn't hit their assumed target? or did the missiles hit their intended targets?

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by ScottXray View Post
                Trump is the luckiest Dumb **** in the world. Iran had everything going for them in their own peoples support for few days and they **** up and shoot down an airliner , lie about it, and then get their own people protesting again. This attack by Trump is now a win for him because the Iranians screwed up. Here in the US we know that he did the attack on Solemiani to throw impeachment coverage a distraction.
                You're just still stuck in your party's Chamberlainian appeasement mindset where you ignore that Obama's cure was worse than the disease.

                Once Iran is made to understand that their actions will not only be met in kind, but beyond their means, they'll predictably scurry off to wait for the next window of consequence-free opportunity.

                Meanwhile, Iranian students are starting to see through the ruse better than apparently many American Democrats...

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by ScottXray View Post
                  Here in the US we know that he did the attack on Solemiani to throw impeachment coverage a distraction.
                  What impeachment coverage? The only coverage is about will Pelosi ever send it down to the Senate.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    The coverage of the collusion of the Republican Senate leaders to deny the American public the truth about Trump and his cabal of corrupt officials.

                    Trump supporters are fools who believe the supreme Leader has THEIR interests in mind. ****ing Fools!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by SleepingTiger View Post

                      was it luck that all 16 missiles didn't hit their assumed target? or did the missiles hit their intended targets?
                      No, they hit their targets. Iran was trying to cool it down, expressly had sent messages to Trump through the Swiss not to respond again, and Then they stupidly hit an airliner and turn the tables on themselves. I hate Iran, but the most warlike country on the planet right now is the US. If we spent 1/2 the defense budget on infrastructure and health care we would be a better place.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by ScottXray View Post
                        collusion of the Republican Senate
                        Is there any frame into which you can't try to shoehorn "collusion?"

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by ScottXray View Post

                          No, they hit their targets. Iran was trying to cool it down, expressly had sent messages to Trump through the Swiss not to respond again, and Then they stupidly hit an airliner and turn the tables on themselves. I hate Iran, but the most warlike country on the planet right now is the US. If we spent 1/2 the defense budget on infrastructure and health care we would be a better place.
                          So you're saying US was the hot head in all of this? You're kidding me right? You are talking about Iran here. You know, the same country that downed our drones, held up oil tankers, attack us civilians, protest of US Embassy. Suddenly they are the cooler of the two countries? It has nothing to do with the fact that they see what happened in Iraq will happen to them? In fact, they are terrified of what the US will do if they actually killed American troops in response.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by SleepingTiger View Post

                            So you're saying US was the hot head in all of this? You're kidding me right? You are talking about Iran here. You know, the same country that downed our drones, held up oil tankers, attack us civilians, protest of US Embassy. Suddenly they are the cooler of the two countries? It has nothing to do with the fact that they see what happened in Iraq will happen to them? In fact, they are terrified of what the US will do if they actually killed American troops in response.
                            The only thing as dumb as reflexive support of everything Trump does is reflexive opposition to anything he does.

                            This Soleimani episode really drives that reality home.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by SleepingTiger View Post

                              So you're saying US was the hot head in all of this? You're kidding me right? You are talking about Iran here. You know, the same country that downed our drones, held up oil tankers, attack us civilians, protest of US Embassy. Suddenly they are the cooler of the two countries? It has nothing to do with the fact that they see what happened in Iraq will happen to them? In fact, they are terrified of what the US will do if they actually killed American troops in response.
                              And your argument is...

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X