No announcement yet.

Of Course, Trump Droned Suleimani Because of Impeachment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ruh Ro!! Someone’s having trouble making up this minds again!

Barr and Pompeo shift justification for Iran strike from 'imminent' threat to deterrence
    https://www.cnn.com/2020/01/13/polit...ale/index.html

Comment

Back in the old days, presidents who whacked foreign leaders, did so because they were following orders from a Deep State establishment controlled by the CIA, and protected by a media also so controlled (through something called "Operation Mockingbird"). These days, the executive is off that leash (not the media though).

Comment

Where did the intelligence on QS come from?

The good part of the Deep State?

Comment

Taco merry Gaff, Gaff meet Taco. You‘ll be sharing a room together.

Comment

What, Rachel Maddow didn't tell you? Huh...

Comment

Originally posted by Taco John View Post
              Back in the old days, presidents who whacked foreign leaders, did so because they were following orders from a Deep State establishment controlled by the CIA, and protected by a media also so controlled (through something called "Operation Mockingbird"). These days, the executive is off that leash.
              You don't think the CIA was involved in this hit?

Comment

Originally posted by Rohirrim View Post

You don't think the CIA was involved in this hit?
                The good part of the CIA.

Comment

Back in the old days, presidents who whacked foreign leaders, did so because they were following orders from a Deep State establishment controlled by the CIA, and protected by a media also so controlled (through something called "Operation Mockingbird"). These days, the executive is off that leash (not the media though).
                  I’d respond with “rofl” or something of the sort if this level of dopiness was funny instead of sad.

Comment

There's nothing funny about it. The manipulation of The Fourth Estate by clandestine groups in government is, indeed, sad. Not only that, it's well documented. If you are sitting there in judgement of me believing that there's no truth to what I'm saying, trust me - this is a two way street. People like you are what made people like me decide that Trump was our last hope. You have to wake up. Do some research. Read.

Comment

"This is not what Brian Williams and Rachel Maddow are telling me. This guy is nuts."

Comment

There's nothing funny about it. The manipulation of The Fourth Estate by clandestine groups in government is, indeed, sad. Not only that, it's well documented. If you are sitting there in judgement of me believing that there's no truth to what I'm saying, trust me - this is a two way street. People like you are what made people like me decide that Trump was our last hope. You have to wake up. Do some research. Read.
                        Rick Wilson calls Trump an "existential threat" to our form of government and, though a lifelong Republican campaign operative, is doing everything in his power to make sure Trump gets tossed out. It's you who are blind.

Comment

That, by the way, is the whole point. People who tell the truth about how manipulated our society is are supposed to sound crazy to people who get their news through big media conglomerates.

I can understand being anti-Trump. I was there once. What I can't understand is defending the status quo and its power structures despite the evidence that they're out to screw you. You guys got it worst of all. Trump would have never won if Bernie had won the nomination. You allowed the establishment to steal the nomination for Hillary, a candidate with no real base. And then you fell in line after it was stolen from you - because why?

Until you can answer that question with some amount of honesty, you're going to feel like you live in a world gone mad. The lies you tell yourselves are the only ones that really matter.

Comment

Originally posted by Rohirrim View Post

Rick Wilson calls Trump an "existential threat" to our form of government and, though a lifelong Republican campaign operative, is doing everything in his power to make sure Trump gets tossed out. It's you who are blind.
                            Rick Wilson is a neocon who I've laughed at for two decades. Trump is an existential threat to neocons and the power structure.

Do me a favor - don't try throwing neocons in my face ever again. It makes you look extremely weak, and I don't care to see you in that light.

Comment

Trump just (quite literally) nearly bungled us into a war. By sheer luck, or grace, or whatever you want to call it, he seems to have been bailed out. It's like watching through the window as a wild boar thrashes around in a china shop. You can only hope he doesn't get to the priceless Ming vases in the corner. And the Trumpistas think his moves are sheer brilliance. Bizarro world.

Comment

Rick Wilson is a neocon who I've laughed at for two decades. Trump is an existential threat to neocons and the power structure.

Do me a favor - don't try throwing neocons in my face ever again. It makes you look extremely weak, and I don't care to see you in that light.
                                That was my point. Even neocons are putting aside their own ideological stance to oppose Trump. Even they know what the biggest danger to the country is right now.

Comment

Working...
                                X